Pregame Sights & Sounds - Alabama State

RunInRed

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, RunInRed said:

Nothing “official” but open to the idea if there is enough interest  ...

I'd be in for the UT game.

This year, for Father's Day, my oldest daughter bought my wife and I tickets to the AU v UT game. Said she got tired of me talking about taking a trip back to UT every year but being consumed by my kids playing sports (I have 6 kids) and never making it down.  

Salhe will come home from college (she's at UT - lol) to take care of her siblings. Super nice of her, and I'm really looking forward to it.  Before I get any grief for her going to UT, we've lived up here the vast majority of her life, it's in state, and any school that wears orange and hates bama can't be all that bad, right?

6 hours ago, api1957 said:

Is there an AUFamily official tailgating tent where members can come meet other members and there's free beer? Asking for a...me. Asking for me.

Yes, it's the white one.  

?

2 hours ago, GoAU said:

I'd be in for the UT game.

This year, for Father's Day, my oldest daughter bought my wife and I tickets to the AU v UT game. Said she got tired of me talking about taking a trip back to UT every year but being consumed by my kids playing sports (I have 6 kids) and never making it down.  

Salhe will come home from college (she's at UT - lol) to take care of her siblings. Super nice of her, and I'm really looking forward to it.  Before I get any grief for her going to UT, we've lived up here the vast majority of her life, it's in state, and any school that wears orange and hates bama can't be all that bad, right?

I'd be interested as well @RunInRed.  Dont make a lot of game but plan on UT this yr for sure.  Would be great to meet some folks!

50 minutes ago, RunInRed said:

The media will be watching on TV like us other poor folks to see what's happening. Their 50 yd line view is nothing but a memory.

1 minute ago, CR said:

The media will be watching on TV like us other poor folks to see what's happening. Their 50 yd line view is nothing but a memory.

And looks like they don't even have a view of the big video board......

6 minutes ago, AU64 said:

And looks like they don't even have a view of the big video board......

Nope. It's right beside them. 

45 minutes ago, CR said:

This is actually fairly common in newer NFL stadiums.  Keep the press boxes near the end zones to sell the suites on the 50.

51 minutes ago, CR said:

TV crew will still be at the 50.

5 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

This is actually fairly common in newer NFL stadiums.  Keep the press boxes near the end zones to sell the suites on the 50.

Yes, a step in the right direction. They sold out quickly I heard.

Archived