Robert Muschamp Earns Scholly

ValleyTiger

AUsome news.  Love it when a walk on picks up a scholly.  If we recruited against USCe much, that would be interesting leverage to use.

2 hours ago, ValleyTiger said:

Seeing the other players reactions always tells you how much they’re appreciated and respected!

War Eagle lil champ

I’m thrilled that he got a scholly and I know he worked incredibly hard to earn it. Not to minimize the contributions of walk-ons now and throughout AU history but I’d also be thrilled if one day our roster was so stacked and stable that we couldn’t make these offers

11 minutes ago, fredst said:

I’m thrilled that he got a scholly and I know he worked incredibly hard to earn it. Not to minimize the contributions of walk-ons now and throughout AU history but I’d also be thrilled if one day our roster was so stacked and stable that we couldn’t make these offers

Picking nits in a positive way: He only got the scholly b/c a 4* cornerback couldn't get on the field.

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

Picking nits in a positive way: He only got the scholly b/c a 4* cornerback couldn't get on the field.

Exactly. That’s why this one is a little different, not like years where we’ve awarded 5-6 schollys at end of fall camp

1 hour ago, SumterAubie said:

This is good.

And not surprised to see the starting qb congratulating a walk on scout team linebacker over the news. There is your team leader.

The reaction of the whole team showed this guy is well liked. 

Archived