This is why non-howler monkey conservatives get frustrated with the media

TitanTiger

13 hours ago, homersapien said:

:bs:

I know you didnt read it...https://www.poynter.org/news/not-fake-news-just-plain-wrong-top-media-corrections-2017

CNN printed a story online that was "anonymously single sourced." That's right. One source that wouldnt go on the record, only he later did go on the record denied that the story was true. It was already on the CNN website and the damage was totally done. Mooch could prove he had nothing to do with this investment fund and did. This one had even real journalists scratching their heads over how it ever got published on the website.

Editors note

Other sensitive subjects that drew high-profile corrections in 2017 were the Gabby Giffords shooting ...ithsufamowathi

ibjM-Kyv_normal.jpg

We published an editorial last night on the shooting at the G.O.P. men's baseball team practice field in Alexandria.

We got an important fact wrong, incorrectly linking political incitement and the 2011 shooting of Giffords. No link was ever established.

•  

On 9/7/2018 at 2:21 PM, homersapien said:

But never fear, you'll probably get your repeal of Roe v. Wade. 

This is my only hope. 

As far as gays rights, trans, etc... that should never have government involvement in the first place, IMO. 

On 9/7/2018 at 8:39 AM, AUDub said:

And another thing, you would expect "I am opposed to presidents attacking judges because of their ethnicity" to be a gimme. 

I don’t know what he actually responded with, but “attacking anyone on the basis of skin color is wrong, no matter who it is” would be an acceptable answer as well. 

I yearn for the day that race is not brought up by anyone, for any reason and instead we all take the humanist approach. (Likely won’t ever come!) 

On 9/11/2018 at 9:16 AM, homersapien said:

:bs:

Blinded by your ideology I see. Joined by the hard right with their own set of ideologies. ?

On 9/12/2018 at 7:14 PM, akcwde said:

I don’t know what he actually responded with, but “attacking anyone on the basis of skin color is wrong, no matter who it is” would be an acceptable answer as well. 

I yearn for the day that race is not brought up by anyone, for any reason and instead we all take the humanist approach. (Likely won’t ever come!) 

It was referencing Trump’s attacks on Judge Curiel, and Kavanaugh demurred, lol. 

Archived