Auburn vs. Alabama State Game Thread

Zeek

AuburnVAlabamaSt.jpg

Auburn (0-0, 1-0) vs.  ASU (0-0, 1-0)

ICYMI: Pregame Sights & Sounds

The Tigers opened as 64-point favorites over the Hornets on Saturday (6:30 p.m. CT, SEC Network Alternate) at Jordan-Hare Stadium, according to VegasInsider.com. The line has since moved to 62.5 with an over/under of 69.5.

It is the first ever trip to the Plains for Alabama State, which defeated Tuskegee 26-20 on Saturday, as well as the first ever meeting of the schools.

Auburn is 16-4 in its last 20 home openers, with the only losses coming to Virginia (1998), Southern Cal (2003), Georgia Tech (2005) and Clemson (2016).

https://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2018/09/auburn_an_more_than_60-point_f.html

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, doug3020 said:

Looks like the Ole Miss game will still be going on this time tomorrow. Ridiculous how bad their defense is. 

I'm okay with that. Georgia, Tennessee, and Ole Miss have made me more confident with their poor play today.

5 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

I don't get why network can't get a decent schedule.... We will miss the starters

Anywhere to watch online?

If you have Dish the game is on Channel 596, at least in my area in GA.

WDE

15 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Looks like game may be delayed sure to ole Miss.... Any idea if it will start on time it on a different channel

I'll have to stream the game. First, I don't get the SECN in HD here. Second, I don't get the SECN Alternate channel here

17 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Looks like game may be delayed sure to ole Miss.... Any idea if it will start on time it on a different channel

If it was a bigger game it def would be but since it is already just on the SEC ALT channel I doubt it. Will have to stream it.

6 minutes ago, Zeek said:

I'm okay with that. Georgia, Tennessee, and Ole Miss have made me more confident with their poor play today.

I didn’t think UGA looked bad. They looked vanilla to me. Think their staff realized early on they didn’t have to show too much. Defensively they kept most everything in front of them. I think they allowed a deep ball late in the game. 

YES!!! MUHHHHHHHHH guy Eli Stove.

1 minute ago, doug3020 said:

I didn’t think UGA looked bad. They looked vanilla to me. Think their staff realized early on they didn’t have to show too much. Defensively they kept most everything in front of them. I think they allowed a deep ball late in the game. 

UGA beat the crap out of USCe today. Beat down. I had to turn the channel. Depressing

2 minutes ago, ValleyTiger said:

Bro Hamm did warm up briefly.

BroHam

What a fun name...

Archived