Auburn vs. Alabama State Game Thread

Zeek

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Browning4AU said:

On another note, I can't watch this on my PC, or stream it to my chromecast from my phone. What's the deal with this????

I used the search function on Sling TV and found the game. It is now working fine.

1 minute ago, akcwde said:

Being fair, we were offsides on that pick 6... Refs missed it. Wish we’d play more focused

Saw that jump, too. Expected it to get called back. We'll probably see laundry on the field if we do that against the big boys.

Just now, looney said:

Saw that jump, too. Expected it to get called back. We'll probably see laundry on the field if we do that against the big boys.

They just missed a false start too

1 minute ago, Browning4AU said:

On another note, I can't watch this on my PC, or stream it to my chromecast from my phone. What's the deal with this????

Clearly the entire country is dying to tune in for the slug fest that is Alabama State v Auburn. Money says at least one fan of football somewhere didn’t realize it was Alabama STATE.

clear movement by the OL...guy took at least two steps before the ball was snapped....refs want to get home at a reasonable hour and not gonna call it tight against ASU I guess....

Last week refs called phantom penalties. Tonight they aren't calling actual penalties. Strange. 

surprised Auburn didn't decline the penalty.   forcing them to re-kick.  Let's see how much difference it makes in field position.

Just now, looney said:

Man. That's cold, Gus. Making them re-kick after injuring their long snapper.

I thought the exact same thing.  Dude probably had to put on his cleats...

1 minute ago, tigeraddikt said:

Wow this stream on sling is terrible.

I can't see it on Watch.ESPN, either.

Was fine, then it cut out. Nothing for a few minutes.

Archived