Auburn vs. Alabama State Game Thread

Zeek

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the way Shivers runs, like they said, very Sproles like.  Finds holes, wiggles his way through and has an awesome burst.  I want to see more of this kid.

SO MUCH YOUNG TALENT ON THIS TEAM.

Florida looks to be going down to Kentucky at the Swamp......big surprise to me....

Shivers is patient and has really good vision. 

He will be a weapon this season. I’ve seen the young guys that the coaches have been high on the last several years. None of them had that combination. 

Just now, CCTAU said:

Shivers is patient and has really good vision. 

He will be a weapon this season. I’ve seen the young guys that the coaches have been high on that last several years. None of them had that combination. 

He's the best RB on the roster if you ask me.

giphy (11).gif

1 minute ago, j0hnnyRingo said:

I like the way Shivers runs, like they said, very Sproles like.  Finds holes, wiggles his way through and has an awesome burst.  I want to see more of this kid.

Great vision and cuts too

Just now, j0hnnyRingo said:

Plus he holds on to the football. I think Boobie has what it takes to be RB1 except one big thing....fumbling. I cringe every time i see him hold the ball so far away from his body. He needs to tuck that ball in and high and tight. This isn't high school anymore. If he holds on to the ball he can be a special RB. Kam and Worm seem the most trustworthy RBs right now. 

1 minute ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

Alabama State or not, Shivers is a true RB. He has some serious vision. He will lay a hit on someone too. Love this guy. 

He is a true running back. Has great skills

1 minute ago, sevenlee36 said:

Even if Shivers isn’t the main back he proved he deserves carries. He has protected the ball, ran hard, ran with energy...

Very big tonight for sure. 

Just now, WFE12 said:

Thank you West Virginia and all other schools that passed on Shaun because he was "too short"

Worm was like a 4 star recruit, he had a crap ton of offers.

2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

If anything, this game tells people... that I know how to pick my man crushes lol ??

You’re just lucky I was out of pocket when it was opened up ??

Guys IDK about you but Cord is in midseason form at handing the ball off and has knocked the rust off! lol

Archived