Auburn vs. Alabama State Game Thread

Zeek

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well its clear they are kicking away from Davis on the return but booming the punts.  Backed them up 5 yards on the penalty and still lost 5 yards on the punt after making them re-kick.

3 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

Must be your internet provider. Mine is in clear as crystal.

Must be the deep state

5 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

I used the search function on Sling TV and found the game. It is now working fine.

Is it still working on Sling TV for you? I can watch other games on ESPN but not this one. Same thing with Watch ESPN. I´ve been on the phone with Sling TV for an hour and no luck. I got it to play for about 5 minutes and that´s it.

1 minute ago, Dan-0 said:

Is it still working on Sling TV for you? I can watch other games on ESPN but not this one. Same thing with Watch ESPN. I´ve been on the phone with Sling TV for an hour and no luck. I got it to play for about 5 minutes and that´s it.

Still working fine. Centurytel is my provider.

Announcers "only picks up about 7". :dunno:

Sounds like im not the only one having trouble watching the game.  both Sling and ESPN are both giving me issues

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

Must be the deep state

I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but when I had Comcast internet and Sling for TV, it worked great all summer... until football started. I couldn't get a good stream and I swear it's because Comcast throttles that traffic.

Not sure what your situation is, but it was too conspicuous not to be... something.

Boom! Like I said. Get Kam a TD. Now get Boobee one and bench the starters.

Archived