Schwartz time!

Samau

48 minutes ago, penguin149 said:

The first name that came to mind....................................Schwartz!!!

From a Christmas Story

Do you even Space Balls? LOL

1 hour ago, penguin149 said:

The first name that came to mind....................................Schwartz!!!

From a Christmas Story

Ha my bad. I fixed it, thanks! 

• WarTiger changed the title to Schwartz time!

What I like is that in addition to all that speed, he has some size and is not afraid to use it....does not seem to go down easily on those jet sweeps if contacted by a DB and the speed is not just "straight line" speed.. 

I’d like to make a motion that we get Gus to formally change the name of the speed sweep to the Speed Schwartz.

All in favor say “I”.  All opposed say “Roll T*$@“...

what would be insane and an eminent danger to any defense in the SEC, would be having Stove, Worm, and Schwartz i,n the backfield at the same time. I do not think there is a defense that could survive this lethal combination of light year speed that each brings to the table. 

You could run a hybrid type of jet sweep, a reverse, and only the Good Lord would know what damage this could and would do to a defense. Let there be speed on the plains this Saturday & Saturdays down the road.

He seemed to attack the ball on his reception too, as opposed to reaching or basket catching.

Wish he could return kicks. I was listening to the Dan Patrick show and they were saying that Auburn has a team full of track stars lol 

that’s not a knock on RD or iggy by the way. I think our return game is a lot better than last year 

I noticed Chandler's lack of speed to get blocks for Schwartz. If Joiner could get in that H-back spot for a few plays I think it would help Schwartz a ton. That would mean Joiner could get in the wildcat for a play or two prior to the speed sweep just so the defense doesnt key in on the speed sweep every time Joiner comes in the game.

8 hours ago, AU80cruiser said:

I noticed Chandler's lack of speed to get blocks for Schwartz. If Joiner could get in that H-back spot for a few plays I think it would help Schwartz a ton. That would mean Joiner could get in the wildcat for a play or two prior to the speed sweep just so the defense doesnt key in on the speed sweep every time Joiner comes in the game.

I saw that to I believe to the sweep on the right for Anthony? Can’t miss that block against quality opponents.

8 hours ago, AU80cruiser said:

Cox also still tries to dive into his blocks and completely whiffs on some of them. Irony of ironies, he's a better receiver than he is a blocker. 

4 hours ago, DAG said:

I saw that to I believe to the sweep on the right for Anthony? Can’t miss that block against quality opponents.

Yeah he was a little late on that one and whiffed on his block. Its not for lack of effort, just speed. Also, I think it was a sweep left that really stood out where Schwartz tried to cut inside then went back outside after chandler finally got to his block.

Waiting to see a SCHWARTZ-ENAGGER FLASH laid on all our SEC rivals. I want to laugh at them lunging at open air as he flies past. I want to see jet trails behind him as he flies to the endzone. I want to see it EVERY. SINGLE. GAME.

Okay CCL and CGM, you have your orders ....... MAKE IT SO!

tenor.gif

Archived