GameDay at TCU OSU game.

Samau

good, fine if they never come back. What value does it add it's time has passed except maybe for those places they have never been.

Plus if they come to Auburn it hampers their alabama Heisman campaign

On 9/9/2018 at 10:44 AM, oracle79 said:

I'd be fine if BSPN never set foot on campus again.

i get what you are saying but i bet recruits like game day visits and i just believe it might help recruiting. and on a sidenote.....GO TCU. i really really dislike osu and it is more on their fans to me than urbie tho i got little for him either. anything that gets us extra press in a positive win is good for auburn............

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

i get what you are saying but i bet recruits like game day visits and i just believe it might help recruiting. and on a sidenote.....GO TCU. i really really dislike osu and it is more on their fans to me than urbie tho i got little for him either. anything that gets us extra press in a positive win is good for auburn............

I doubt it would help at AU to have them come on campus and then swoon over Tua and the tawd for a good part of the day.    JMO but good bye and don't come back.  

40 minutes ago, around4ever said:

Even SEC Nation bypassed Auburn v LSU for Ole Miss hosting UAT.  ???

Well did anyone expect anything else from the SEC channel aka The bama Channel. ? I really can't understand finebaum. He has the loyalty of an alley cat. He was born and raised in TN, graduated from TN and is the biggest bama homie I have ever seen. The answer is he is a band wagon rider. Favorite baseball team, the NY Yankees, favorite pro football team, the New England Patriots and last but not least his favorite college football team, not TN, but bama. I would not want him in my foxhole.

1 hour ago, Slammer1 said:

Well did anyone expect anything else from the SEC channel aka The bama Channel. ? I really can't understand finebaum. He has the loyalty of an alley cat. He was born and raised in TN, graduated from TN and is the biggest bama homie I have ever seen. The answer is he is a band wagon rider. Favorite baseball team, the NY Yankees, favorite pro football team, the New England Patriots and last but not least his favorite college football team, not TN, but bama. I would not want him in my foxhole.

he has to stay close to sabass as much as possible. Wants to receive his blessings

Archived