Daniel Thomas

ReidMcLain

He might be like... really REALLY good. I know it’s early but he’s shown he has instincts, can tackle like a LB, catches interceptions, good size, speed. We’re about one boundary corner away from having a perfect defense y’all..

I’ve been thinking the same and trying to figure out why he’s not going to be a good player? Only thing I could think of is maybe he doesn’t have elite speed? You can’t coach speed but he seems to play very good. He seems like he plays with a chip because of everyone says he’s not supposed to be good and he’s not good enough for the SEC. I hope he keeps proven those people wrong.

I've said it before and he hasn't let me down yet, DT is very under rated and not given nearly enough  R E S P E C T. I think because he was only a lowly two star recruit people think he can not be a good player. But he has a nose for the football and is always making plays. You keep showing the doubters DT and :wareagle:.

He had a great game, but his aggressiveness still has the potential to really hurt us. Last night it led to a 50 yard completion. Also, his aggresiveness on screen defense, while great last night, can be used against him moving forward. He is fast, hits hard, and is a sure tackler. 

2 hours ago, bigbird said:

He had a great game, but his aggressiveness still has the potential to really hurt us. Last night it led to a 50 yard completion. Also, his aggresiveness on screen defense, while great last night, can be used against him moving forward. He is fast, hits hard, and is a sure tackler. 

That is an excellent point. IF he sells out too often, teams will notice. However, give me an aggressive player over a tentative one any day. Aggression yields a 50% success rate...tentative, 0%.

2 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

That is an excellent point. IF he sells out too often, teams will notice. However, give me an aggressive player over a tentative one any day. Aggression yields a 50% success rate...tentative, 0%.

KS loves to be aggressive 

Archived