Beat LSU

The Plainsman

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah I honestly see this being a cheek slapping. Auburn is still looking to earn their respect after last year and I don’t think Washington sated them. LSU isn’t particularly overrated as they did destroy a solid Miami team, but that Miami squad had weaknesses that played right into LSU’s strengths. A weak OLine, a QB who cant scan the field or make smart decisions and a still under sized defense. Not to mention a pathetic special teams.

Burrow is going to be annihilated as long as these DBs don’t give him immediate passing options 

I think we open up a case this week and push them back to bottom of Top 25. Charles put it best. Different team but same message. 

IMG_0832.JPG

1 hour ago, aucanucktiger said:

We are currently a very generous (IMO) 10.5 pt favorite.

Wow that seems like a pretty high number to me.

1 hour ago, aucanucktiger said:

We are currently a very generous (IMO) 10.5 pt favorite.

Not surprised. On paper they look great but if you actually watched their games vs Miami and SELA, that offensive line has a long ways to go 

19 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Not surprised. On paper they look great but if you actually watched their games vs Miami and SELA, that offensive line has a long ways to go 

A longer way to go than ours?

We bought some corn dogs at Sam's that I plan to eat before, halftime, and the end of a sweet victory for the real tigers decked out in orange and blue!

17 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

We bought some corn dogs at Sam's that I plan to eat before, halftime, and the end of a sweet victory for the real tigers decked out in orange and blue!

Good idea! 

And PBR will be the perfect compliment.  Who makes the best corn dogs? :dunno:

8 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Good idea! 

And PBR will be the perfect compliment.  Who makes the best corn dogs? :dunno:

Jimmy Dean makes good C-dogs as well as Johnsonville & Marie Calendar I think. Sonic makes great C-dogs with chilly cheese Fritos!

Also, State Fair makes nice C-dogs as well. Ivat I am doing a nuke me a C-dog!

2 hours ago, AUwent said:

Vegas knows things.

Vegas knows that LSU is currently ranked 104th in total offense.  They got 335 yards last night against SELU, 40 of which were on a Hail Mary.  I just don't see how LSU will be able to sustain drives on our D at all. 

Meanwhile, I think their D is probably on par with Washington, so I'm not too concerned for AU.  We rolled up a bunch of yards on UW.  Just didn't finish drives.

Also, when we're ranked, Gus has only lost once at home (2014 A&M).  All signs point to a fun Saturday for our guys. 

One of the loudest stadiums and best defenses in the country against that offense? I’ll be very surprised if the LSU offense puts more than 14 on the board

Archived