Beat LSU

The Plainsman

3 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Nah I honestly see this being a cheek slapping. Auburn is still looking to earn their respect after last year and I don’t think Washington sated them. LSU isn’t particularly overrated as they did destroy a solid Miami team, but that Miami squad had weaknesses that played right into LSU’s strengths. A weak OLine, a QB who cant scan the field or make smart decisions and a still under sized defense. Not to mention a pathetic special teams.

Burrow is going to be annihilated as long as these DBs don’t give him immediate passing options 

I agree with you on all points except that I think miami is on the weak side of decent and will likely lose 4-5 more games this season.  We would eat Miami up far worse than what LSU did.  LSU lost the 2nd half of the Miami game 14-6.  LSU was only able to beat a glorified HS team in Southeast Louisiana by 31-0.  We would have beaten that team by 50 points playing our backups most of the 2nd half.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Going to be a hellish game and i'll probably end up screaming at my TV much like i did against washington. Wish it was a night game. I truly believe lsu would get their heads taken off in front of our night crowd

I’m tired of great Auburn teams dropping the ball to lesser LSUs and Georgias. Knock ‘em down, kick ‘em in the ribs, and keep our foot in their throats until 00:00. If we can run up the score to 100, then do it and try to score more. No complacency. No game managing. I. Want. Blood.

8 minutes ago, Zeek said:

I’m tired of great Auburn teams dropping the ball to lesser LSUs and Georgias. Knock ‘em down, kick ‘em in the ribs, and keep our foot in their throats until 00:00. If we can run up the score to 100, then do it and try to score more. No complacency. No game managing. I. Want. Blood.

I like you am angry and ready for Auburn to make LSU miserable for all 60 minutes!  The angry sign is for my anger with losing to LSU from last season!

1 minute ago, doc4aday said:

I like you am angry and ready for Auburn to make LSU miserable for all 60 minutes!  The angry sign is for my anger with losing to LSU from last season!

Agreed. It feels like we’ve had a handful of times in recent years where we had the better team but loss for some reason or another.

20 minutes ago, Zeek said:

giphy.gif

44 minutes ago, Zeek said:

I'll say it again, I want to see Gus (be able to) do this. I like O and he personally doesn't deserve this, but words cannot describe how bad that game last year hurt. I, too, want blood.

18 minutes ago, AUwent said:

I'll say it again, I want to see Gus (be able to) do this. I like O and he personally doesn't deserve this, but words cannot describe how bad that game last year hurt. I, too, want blood.

Haha, did you see Cam give Urban a spank?

LSU hasn't beaten an Auburn team at JH who finished with 6 or more wins since 1996 (8-4 team), the game Craig did not play most of the 4th quarter with a concussion plus a blown TD by the refs. So 7 consecutive losses by LSU vs. above-average AU teams.

That streak will continue.

AU 30

LSU 13

11 hours ago, Scotty2Hotty said:

LSU hasn't beaten an Auburn team at JH who finished with 6 or more wins since 1996 (8-4 team), the game Craig did not play most of the 4th quarter with a concussion plus a blown TD by the refs. So 7 consecutive losses by LSU vs. above-average AU teams.

AU 30

LSU 13

Was that the library fire game?

17 hours ago, Scotty2Hotty said:

AU 30

LSU 13

I want to hang 70 on them, but with that being highly unlikely I'd gladly take a 30-13 type win for the Auburn Tigers:wareagle:

We need to pour it on from the beginning till the end of 60 minutes of hard hitting bruising Auburn football!  I do not think our men need motivating. Gus has a chip on his shoulder as well as a Chip in the booth calling great plays.  This game is the beginning of a successful run through to SEC schedule.

We will be tried by most SEC teams we play, but will come out on the winning side on each game we play.

WDE!!

8 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

We need to pour it on from the beginning till the end of 60 minutes of hard hitting bruising Auburn football!  I do not think our men need motivating. Gus has a chip on his shoulder as well as a Chip in the booth calling great plays.  This game is the beginning of a successful run through to SEC schedule.

We will be tried by most SEC teams we play, but will come out on the winning side on each game we play.

WDE!!

I hope Gus has a chip on his shoulder. Not sure I hope chip has a Gus on his shoulder.?. Sorry Doc I couldn’t resist.

12 minutes ago, BJCrawford said:

I hope Gus has a chip on his shoulder. Not sure I hope chip has a Gus on his shoulder.?. Sorry Doc I couldn’t resist.

giphy.gif

21 minutes ago, BJCrawford said:

Feel like someone already said this joke before...was it @McLoofus

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Feel like someone already said this joke before...was it @McLoofus

I mentioned this earlier, but Mc could have beaten me to the draw!

29 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

I mentioned this earlier, but Mc could have beaten me to the draw!

So sorry!! I don’t always read the entire thread. But hey great minds.....?

18 minutes ago, ValleyTiger said:

Props to you @AUsince72 for the "Diceman" gif. His nursery rhymes :roflol::lmao:

Yeah, back in the day.... Diceman, Kinison, Sandler... 

Good times!

Archived