Chip/Steele Pressers

Auhud08

From Crepaes article above

Lindsey

“-- Nick Brahms "did some good things" and Kaleb Kim did well also. Will still both get reps and rotate in practice.”

Steele

“-- Roger McCreary and Devan Barrett did well technique-wise.”

two items i thought were noteworthy

34 minutes ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

I hate that McCreary gave up the TD.  I thought he did well in coverage, even on that play.  That happened to be a perfect throw and a ridiculous catch.  

It was very good coverage. I didn't mind that as much as I did the safety. That was ridiculously bad

11 hours ago, bigbird said:

It was very good coverage. I didn't mind that as much as I did the safety. That was ridiculously bad

I agree.  All I could do was shake my head on that safety.  Sad execution, just sad.  

Griffin was trying to hard and had a brain fart on that punt return attempt, and that really set the D up for disaster.  On third and long, I felt really good about getting out of there with a maximum of 3, and then the Hornets pull that out of their hat, perfect pass and catch!

7 minutes ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

Griffin was trying to hard and had a brain fart on that punt return attempt, and that really set the D up for disaster.  

He reminded me of the dudes you always see on special teams in NFL preseason games. They get so few opportunities and they try so hard to make it count, but then stuff like that happens. Hate it for him.

10 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

He reminded me of the dudes you always see on special teams in NFL preseason games. They get so few opportunities and they try so hard to make it count, but then stuff like that happens. Hate it for him.

That is exactly what it looked like!  And I said something similar when it happened...followed by "Well, that's the last time we'll see him out there" (even though he did fair catch another punt later in that game)

Archived