Zeek

2018 Auburn vs. LSU Score Prediction

AU 31-13. I think we hit a few big plays to start off quick. Their offense doesn’t scare me at all especially with our defense. This time Gus keeps his foot on the gas and we get sweet revenge. 

24-10 AU. JS TDs to Schwartz and Slayton. Nick Coe sack fumble for a TD. Carlson 50 yarder.

WDE!

• Like 1

I was shocked by the opening line being AU favored by double digits. I think the UW game helps us and the fact that it's a home game. Fingers crossed: AU 30 LSU 20

Auburn 24

lswho?  10

Auburn - 19

LSWho - 10

Auburn oline redzone struggles continue - as do LSUs QB struggles - which result in a bunch of field goals for each team.  Both defenses are better than both offenses

12 hours ago, clwn said:

LSU: 10

Auburn: 48

please.gif

• Like 1

If Gus does not take his foot off of the gas : 27-17 auburn

If he gets conservative 12-24 lsu.

As I mentioned in the other thread, AU has won 7 consecutive at home vs. LSU when finishing the season with 6 or more wins. 3 of those 7 over the almighty Saban. 

AU 30

LSU 13

Edited by Scotty2Hotty

I believe we are a complete team.  It was good to get the fumbles out of our system last week.  If we can remain in control of the emotions and play like winners Saturday i think we win convincingly.   I am looking for Siposs to kick with more freedom and distance when we need to punt.  Laid back and all out, and with an attitude ( we are their ADVERSITY)   WE WIN 31- 13

Given the strength of Auburns D line over LSU’s O line And LSU’s likely  strength of their D line over Auburn’s O Line I’m saying the first team and maybe the only team that scores a touchdown wins this game. Given LSU has not beaten Auburn team  on the plains in a long time when Auburn finished the season with  a winning record I’m saying Auburn wins a defensive slobber knocker 10-6.

On 9/10/2018 at 8:00 AM, Harp_AU2013 said:

Also, getting no love. There is no way that OSU v. TCU game should get gameday over us..

ESPN does not want to put game day where is CBS is going to broadcast the game. If they can help it that is. That’s basically promoting your competition.