2018 Auburn vs. LSU Score Prediction

Zeek

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/12/2018 at 6:07 AM, IndianTiger said:

Turnovers and penalties still need to be cleaned up, new opposing QB's seem to do well at Jordan Hare . Would like to think we score big and runaway but this game is always tight. Hopefully, last years performance could will be on the mind of many players the head coach, so that will should help . Home cooking should help us

Auburn wins 24 - 21

21 hours ago, Linayus said:

Depends on the weather, I think. Rain (especially a lot of it) will only help LSU keep this game closer than it should be since that will take away a lot of downfield passing.

Decent weather: 35-10 Auburn
Crap weather: 13-10 Auburn

I hope I'm wrong and it's another 63-9 rout. ?

https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=32.6075&lon=-85.4817#.W5qOrKROmEc

Saturday
Sunny, with a high near 90. North wind around 5 mph.

On 9/12/2018 at 6:07 AM, IndianTiger said:

Turnovers and penalties still need to be cleaned up, new opposing QB's seem to do well at Jordan Hare . Would like to think we score big and runaway but this game is always tight. Last years performance could be on the mind of many players, so that will help . Home cooking should help us

Auburn wins 24 - 21

JMHO, it wasn't the players fault that AU lost that game.  In fact some were pissed about the way that game was called, they just did what they were told to do.

48 to 10 for the good guys. 14 points by the defense and ST . Also another 1 or two turnovers in their Territory. At least one wildcat td by HJ. 1 td by Swartz. The final 7 will come late for LSU. WDE 

JMO but AU should score in the upper 30s..LSU in the 10-14 range...….so 38-10....

22 hours ago, Scotty2Hotty said:

https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=32.6075&lon=-85.4817#.W5qOrKROmEc

Saturday
Sunny, with a high near 90. North wind around 5 mph.

Gonna be a REALLY HOT one.  Fans should hydrate big time.  91 at gametime but feels like 99!!!!  Finally, a game where we can cook the corndogs on the visitor sidelines.  Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch after the way LSU treats the visiting team in Red Stick.

From weather underground.

3:00 pm
Sunny Sunny
91 °F
99 °F
0%
17%
71 °F
51%
8 mph N

I'm amending my previous post. I think we are going to smoke the corndogs. Gus almost lost his job for playing too conservative with a lead last season, he's going to come out and try and make a statement tomorrow. 

Auburn - 38
LSU - 13

On 9/11/2018 at 6:19 AM, DunwoodyTiger said:

Auburn - 19

LSWho - 10

Auburn oline redzone struggles continue - as do LSUs QB struggles - which result in a bunch of field goals for each team.  Both defenses are better than both offenses

I'm with Barnacle.  I'm amending my prediction too.  With the oppressive weather and heat on the sidelines - plus Auburn revenge!!! - this one is all good guys. 

Au 27

LSU 10. 

LSU defense wears out in the 2nd half after a 10-10 tie at halftime. 

1 hour ago, Barnacle said:

I'm amending my previous post. I think we are going to smoke the corndogs. Gus almost lost his job for playing too conservative with a lead last season, he's going to come out and try and make a statement tomorrow. 

Auburn - 38
LSU - 13

Agree

21 hours ago, keesler said:

JMHO, it wasn't the players fault that AU lost that game.  In fact some were pissed about the way that game was called, they just did what they were told to do.

Agreed, When u run the ball on 1st 2nd and 3rd down almost every play in the 2nd half...

Archived