I know it's only been two games but...

WarDamnEagleWDE

On 9/23/2018 at 8:36 AM, AU64 said:

Getting engaged probably is the issue...

Can't be poor coaching, especially when you look at the wild success that our QBs have enjoyed for the last 4 years. 

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

Can't be poor coaching, especially when you look at the wild success that our QBs have enjoyed for the last 4 years. 

Maybe they all secretly got engaged before each season?

Stidz is definitely frustrated IMO. I saw some poor body language from him...he didn't even seem happy after his TD he ran in. In my worthless opinion it feels like it's entirely possible that he's over being in this system and how it's run. He was pissed at Gus when the playclock was running down and Gus called a timeout even though we just got the snap off. Hadn't really seen him show visible signs of frustration over the last 1.5 years. He's usually pretty stoic. Lucky for him the NFL scouts will still want him which some of our other players not being utilized properly  do not have that luxury and were not getting the opportunity to show their stuff on film

7 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Stidz is definitely frustrated IMO. I saw some poor body language from him...he didn't even seem happy after his TD he ran in. In my worthless opinion it feels like it's entirely possible that he's over being in this system and how it's run. He was pissed at Gus when the playclock was running down and Gus called a timeout even though we just got the snap off. Hadn't really seen him show visible signs of frustration over the last 1.5 years. He's usually pretty stoic. Lucky for him the NFL scouts will still want him which some of our other players not being utilized properly  do not have that luxury and were not getting the opportunity to show their stuff on film

Worst blocking of the night on that play. There were like 3 Pigs in the backfield.

But I agree with you. Mr. Stock Photo was showing the most emotion I've ever seen from him, and it wasn't the good kind. 

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

Worst blocking of the night on that play. There were like 3 Pigs in the backfield.

But I agree with you. Mr. Stock Photo was showing the most emotion I've ever seen from him, and it wasn't the good kind. 

lol @ Mr Stock Photo

18 hours ago, Tiger said:

lol @ Mr Stock Photo

Yeah Loof was bringing that fire yesterday. I do want to JS show more controlled emotion though. I think he is starting to see with every lackluster performance, it is costing him millions.

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Yeah Loof was bringing that fire yesterday. I do want to JS show more controlled emotion though. I think he is starting to see with every lackluster performance, it is costing him millions.

Agreed. A lot of people point to Nick Marshall as the quiet leader type, but Nick Marshall was also a superhero who caught his own damned passes and willed his team to victory with his arm and legs. Stidham is not that. And he won't need to be a vocal leader at the next level. But that's what this offense needs right now. I'll take a brief break from the coach bashing to acknowledge that they could use some help from the older players in the leadership and passion department. I was encouraged to hear about the players only meeting but I'm not seeing it on Saturdays. 

On 9/10/2018 at 10:03 AM, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

The OL is going to keep this AU team from being a title contending one. Just not very good. Time isn't going to help. IMO. Going to be a achilles heel for the foreseeable future. 

100% correct!

Some owe an apology.

The worst feeling... Knowing that your team is not performing to the best of their ability and that things will get worse down the line. I can't..

IMG_1512.GIF

On 9/10/2018 at 4:46 PM, corchjay said:

This is a stupid thread.  We are 2 - 0.  The line was the biggest question mark going into the season based on experience not talent.  They are and will gain experience as the season goes along.  For those saying we are a championship type team I agree with them... but the reason we aren't "predicted" to be a championship teams is because of schedule and the unknown on the OL.  The season so far has been what it's been expected to be.  

This week we will see if we have improved from week 1 to week 3.  

The rest of the comment is just standard agenda.  It's been the agenda since the hire of JB.  Stop the ignorant nonsense.

not aging very well, but the jealousy of WDE still shows strong

Archived