Arkansas game at night

GwillMac6

The SEC Office on Monday announced the start times and television networks that will televise its games on Saturday, September 22.

The schedule for the fourth weekend of the regular season is comprised of six conference games and two non-conference games.

The weekly SEC Network triple-header will feature Kent State at Ole Miss in the first game of the day, South Carolina at Vanderbilt in the afternoon window and either Arkansas at Auburn or Florida at Tennessee in primetime.

SEC Television Schedule for Saturday, September 22, 2018:

• Georgia at Missouri, 12 pm ET/11 am CT on ESPN
  • Kent State at Ole Miss, 12 pm ET/11 am CT on SEC Network
  • Texas A&M at Alabama, 3:30 pm ET/2:30 pm CT on CBS
  • South Carolina at Vanderbilt, 4 pm ET/3 pm CT on SEC Network
  • Mississippi State at Kentucky, 7 pm ET/6 pm CT on ESPN or ESPN2 or ESPNU*
  • Louisiana Tech at LSU, 7 pm ET/6 pm CT on ESPN2 or ESPNU*
  • Arkansas at Auburn, 7 pm ET/6 pm CT on ESPN or ESPN2 OR 7:30 pm/6:30 pm CT on SEC Network#
  • Florida at Tennessee, 7 pm ET/6 pm CT on ESPN or ESPN2 OR 7:30 pm/6:30 pm CT on SEC Network#

*denotes network designations to be made after games of September 15

#denotes time and network designations to be made after games of September 15

http://www.secsports.com/article/24634455/sec-football-tv-schedule-games-september-22

YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! We love our Jordan-Hare night games! WAR DAMN!

10 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

Going to be a bloodbath

Gus always coaches his best game each year usually vs arky so I concur.

Just now, triangletiger said:

He's the anti-Tuberville in that respect.

soooooooooooooo true. so many eggs vs them tubs had. Fred Talley just ran by my office window to wave at me again lol.

So after seeing the entire week's slate lined out, is the prime time SEC Network slot seen as better than the ESPNU slot?

Guess so, otherwise they'd have already slated LSU vs LaLa Tech in that SECN time.

13 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

Going to be a bloodbath

Haven't you heard: The O Line sucks, TWill sucks, Malik Willis Sucks, Kam Martin can't run; going to be a long day?

24 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

soooooooooooooo true. so many eggs vs them tubs had. Fred Talley just ran by my office window to wave at me again lol.

Or was it Matt Jones? Wait, no, FELIX Jones, right? Peyton Hillis? Seriously, name any Arkansas player who ever recorded a carry against Auburn from 1999-2008. Puke. 

• WarTiger changed the title to Arkansas game at night

Archived