Maxine Waters--Impeachment Poster Child

Proud Tiger

This woman is pathetic and the face of hate. She talks a lot and accomplishes nothing. Even her fellow Dems wish she would just STHU.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/09/10/maxine-waters-goes-on-trump-impeachment-tear-vows-to-get-him.html

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

YEAH !!!!      And she's black !!!   :angryfire:

So? You have been leading a fruitless charge for some time to oust President Trump. You are similar to Maxine in your ways.

37 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

So? You have been leading a fruitless charge for some time to oust President Trump. You are similar to Maxine in your ways.

Yep and I see he played the race card like the hypocrite he is.

1 hour ago, SaltyTiger said:

I get the humor. ?

Seriously, both sides have their idiots, whether it be a temporary trait or a chronic one. She just happens to be one associated with the left. If there’s one thing I wish we could all agree on, it is the death of identity politics. Individualism is what we should all strive for, in my humble opinion. 

13 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

"Leading a fruitless charge to oust President Trump?"  :laugh:

@Salty Tiger I was referencing @homersapien. Felt like he was joking when bringing up her race. Accidental misquote! My apologies. 

Thank you for the warm welcome! My objective is to bridge the gap between both sides. When I reach the threshold of posts to be able to start my own thread, I’d like to start a conversation of the dangers of playing political team sports. Hopefully we can all find things to agree on. 

Archived