Null

ellitor

2020 Recruiting Thread (OP Update 1/18/19)

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, tigerken said:

Maybe I missed it somewhere. Do we know who our early enrollees are?

Is the new juco #1 OT we lead for an early erollee?

Yes & yes. I'll post a list next week.

• Thanks 2

Don’t know who/what this guy is, but he thinks Auburn gets Broderick Jones flipped from UGA. Georgia loses offensive line coach Sam Pittman to Arkansas earlier today .... 

This is in no way a report or official, but there’s certainly some talk we’ve got a chance with Jones

8 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Don’t know who/what this guy is, but he thinks Auburn gets Broderick Jones flipped from UGA. Georgia loses offensive line coach Sam Pittman to Arkansas earlier today .... 

This is in no way a report or official, but there’s certainly some talk we’ve got a chance with Jones

He also has Dallas Walker ending up with Texas A&M which is unlikely right now. Auburn is trending. This guy likely doesn’t know much.

32 minutes ago, ellitor said:

He also has Dallas Walker ending up with Texas A&M which is unlikely right now. Auburn is trending. This guy likely doesn’t know much.

He has Walker in Auburn’s class 

42 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

If I were Gus, I'd have the entire O staff at Jones' house an hour after Pittman was hired

• Like 1
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, ellitor said:

What I saw from 1 tweet was Walker to A&M.

In the one I linked he has Walker to AU. Probably doesn’t matter much, was more just to highlight the fact that Jones to AU is gaining traction with some 

51 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

In the one I linked he has Walker to AU. Probably doesn’t matter much, was more just to highlight the fact that Jones to AU is gaining traction with some 

I couldn't see all 4 pictures from my phone but can on my CPU. I'll give him this. He looks somewhat educated. He's still missing on Flex to AU. He's a sure fire take & AU leads.

8 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

Is Pittman leaving that big of a deal to where Jones would look elsewhere? I just don’t see it imo

TBD.

17 minutes ago, ellitor said:

JLee said on youtube that Pittman to Arky does open the door some for AU with Broderick Jones FWIW.

Keith reiterated this & said it would help with 2021 OT Micah Morris as well.

• Like 1

So, the biggest positive I keep reading about Pittman is his ability to recruit. Does his departure from Georgia help us with anyone?

7 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

look discover GIF by George Ezra

To be fair to Zeek he had created a thread on it and since posts had already been made on Pitman in this thread I just merged his thread here.

• Thanks 1