2020 Recruiting Thread (OP Update 1/30/19)

ellitor

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

Maybe not but Jarez Parks did it for Bama a couple years ago so it's possible.

Yeah I figured somebody would bring up Bama but they do things  little “different” in Tuscaloosa 🤐

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Sizzle said:

Yeah I figured somebody would bring up Bama but they do things  little “different” in Tuscaloosa 🤐

There's nothing wrong with what they or he did there. My point was grayshirting still occasionally happens, not just for Bama either.

Not a bad stat line if his job is the Donty Russell role of eating up blockers so others can make plays. Not every DL is required or expected to be a disruptive force.

4 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Not a bad stat line if his job is the Donty Russell role of eating up blockers so others can make plays. Not every DL is required or expected to be a disruptive force.

I didn't comment either way, simply posted his stats. 

4 minutes ago, dyehardfanAU said:

I didn't comment either way, simply posted his stats. 

You don't have to comment. From your stance on Garner anyone who has seen your posts would know clearly what you are implying. You wouldn't have posted the stats if they had looked impressive.

5 minutes ago, ellitor said:

You don't have to comment. From your stance on Garner anyone who has seen your posts would know clearly what you are implying. You wouldn't have posted the stats if they had looked impressive.

You seem paranoid

1 minute ago, McLoofus said:

Own your agenda, dude.

I think we've discussed this before, but I don't have an agenda.  I have opinions and questions on different topics just like everyone else does.

2 minutes ago, dyehardfanAU said:

I think we've discussed this before, but I don't have an agenda.  I have opinions and questions on different topics just like everyone else does.

So why specifically did you post that about a DL recruit? I don't recall seeing you do that for recruits at other positions.

Regardless, you know that E wasn't wrong to make that assumption but you took a shot at him anyway. You're trolling.

Just now, McLoofus said:

So why specifically did you post that about a DL recruit? I don't recall seeing you do that for recruits at other positions.

I was looking into the kid and thought I'd add some context.  No reason to be on edge this morning, I came with no intent.

Just now, dyehardfanAU said:

I was looking into the kid and thought I'd add some context.  No reason to be on edge this morning, I came with no intent.

You're usually more honest.

And I'm not on edge. 

Just now, McLoofus said:

You're usually more honest.

And I'm not on edge. 

I'm not sure how anyone can derive a negative connotation from me posting his stats.  Those stats show he's the best DL on his team, fwiw.

13 minutes ago, dyehardfanAU said:

You seem paranoid

No sir. You've stated your stance on Garner at least double digit times that I've seen. Since I don't visit the football forum that much there's probably a good bit more I haven't.  You also have an MO of when you have a stance you follow up with implied posts that support your stance IYO while trying to play it off an not intending to support your stance. Not judging you at all. Just stating the reality of it so there's no need to try to be cute or coy about it.

5 minutes ago, dyehardfanAU said:

I'm not sure how anyone can derive a negative connotation from me posting his stats.  Those stats show he's the best DL on his team, fwiw.

The way you took the pic also shows his stats are nowhere near the level of his teammates. Post or comment on stats from major DL targets who are making a statistical impact for their teams like McKinnley, P. Webb, Lee Hunter, or Dylan Brooks & I will gladly retract my opinion.

19 minutes ago, dyehardfanAU said:

Come on man...  We just talked about this yesterday...  I'm trying to be helpful here.

4 hours ago, ellitor said:

The way you took the pic also shows his stats are nowhere near the level of his teammates. Post or comment on stats from major DL targets who are making a statistical impact for their teams like McKinnley, P. Webb, Lee Hunter, or Dylan Brooks & I will gladly retract my opinion.

What?  All the people above him are DB's and LB's?  Why would I expect him to have as many stops as those guys?

13 hours ago, dyehardfanAU said:

Rodney Garner take your lunch money or something? 

The thing that jumped out to me on Burks' stat line was the TFLs. He's leading the team from the DT spot. Tells me he's not just a space eater. He's making plays in the backfield.

Archived