2020 Recruiting Thread (OP Update 1/30/19)

ellitor

2 hours ago, ellitor said:

Not WDE but my guess is 5 to 6. Now will all of them be high school OL remains to be seen.

sorry my friend! Did not mean to confuse the 2 of you. My mind these days is afloat with what could or better yet, should have been with our beloved Saints!  I have zero love for each team in the super bowl, but would not be too upset if the Pats pull this one out with a missed pass interference call against the Pats that allows the Pats to keep the rams out of the EZ on the final play of the game!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, doc4aday said:

sorry my friend! Did not mean to confuse the 2 of you. My mind these days is afloat with what could or better yet, should have been with our beloved Saints!  I have zero love for each team in the super bowl, but would not be too upset if the Pats pull this one out with a missed pass interference call against the Pats that allows the Pats to keep the rams out of the EZ on the final play of the game!

I actually have nothing against the Rams. It's not their fault the refs choked on their flags. I despise the Patsies. I won't watch the game out of personal boycott but Go Rams!

12 hours ago, ellitor said:

I actually have nothing against the Rams. It's not their fault the refs choked on their flags. I despise the Patsies. I won't watch the game out of personal boycott but Go Rams!

I will boycott the game as well! Of more importance is that we finish with a good push come NSD.  What do you think of Kelly Bryant opening back his recruitment?

6 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

What do you think of Kelly Bryant opening back his recruitment?

He didn't Staying at Mizzou.

4 minutes ago, ellitor said:

He didn't Staying at Mizzou.

I was not sure, but read there might be a chance.  I hope we have a nice NSD and bring in the guys we want.

2 hours ago, doc4aday said:

I was not sure, but read there might be a chance.  I hope we have a nice NSD and bring in the guys we want.

I posted that about Bryant and had to delete an hour later. 😂 

6 minutes ago, toddc said:

I posted that about Bryant and had to delete an hour later. 😂 

It wasn't deleted. It was moved to the Kelly Bryant thread in the Rivals Forum.

Come on @GwillMac6! You know we create threads for new commits if we don't already have one for them.  Not moving the post because I don't want to completely edit a 2nd post. Lol

16 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Come on @GwillMac6! You know we create threads for new commits if we don't already have one for them.  Not moving the post because I don't want to completely edit a 2nd post. Lol

Well I did not want to completely make a new post either so I took the easiest path. So glad that TODD! TODD! TODD! did haha.

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

Well I did not want to completely make a new post either so I took the easiest path.

Lazy ass.

Yes I know....Pot meet kettle.

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

Lazy ass.

Yes I know....Pot meet kettle.

YES I am. Very much so! lol

4 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Well I did not want to completely make a new post either so I took the easiest path. So glad that TODD! TODD! TODD! did haha.

Don’t bring me into this dust up! Lol

Man just looked at the top 10 OT prospects of 2020. 6 out of 10 are in Georgia or Tennessee. We need to snag some in our backyard. Can we just drop JB now and grab a competent OL coach please? I’ll chip in $10 😂

3 hours ago, mksdvm said:

How about 4* 2020 DT McKinnley Jackson? Any word on him? I know Gus has visited him, but so has every other SEC coach. 

Nothing on him Auburn related in 4 months. Seems to be a Bama, FSU, Clemson battle right now.

On 9/11/2018 at 2:46 PM, ellitor said:

AU has 4 early commits

4* WR Kobe Hudson
4* DE/LB Quandarrius Robinson
4* LB Demouy Kennedy
3* DT Damarjhe Lewis

Offers

Recruits of Note

4* QB Robby Ashford from Hoover, AL
4* RB Daijun Edwards from Moultrie, GA
4* RB Roydell Williams from Hueytown, AL
3* WR  Eddie Williams from Phenix City, AL
4* OL Tate Ratledge from Rome, GA
4* OL Bryn Tucker from Knoxville, TN
5* DL Myles Murphy from Powder Springs, GA
4* DT Andy Boykin from Lagrange, GA (committed and uncommitted from us already but might still be in the fold)
3* DT Eric Taylor from Trussville, AL
4* LB Cameron Riley from Evergreen, AL
4* CB Enzo Jennings from Oak Park, MI

Positional number & class number plans will be posted after the 2019 class has signed & a better grasp of the 2020 class needs are obtained.

I found the list. Sorry to bother you on this one. Sometimes I get confused as to where to find things here.

2 hours ago, doc4aday said:

I found the list. Sorry to bother you on this one. Sometimes I get confused as to where to find things here.

Robinson is no longer committed.

At this point you could almost promise a 2020 OT a starting spot and they’d probably believe it. We’ll have Alec Jackson and Troxell on roster next year 😂😂😂

43 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

At this point you could almost promise a 2020 OT a starting spot and they’d probably believe it. We’ll have Alec Jackson and Troxell on roster next year 😂😂😂

Sammons and Manning too

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

Sammons and Manning too

Manning is a Guard last I saw & Sammons could be a Tackle or Guard.

Archived