Crepea leaving al.com - Merged

jared52

I can get plenty of boxes from work. 

30 minutes ago, alexava said:

Creapa is leaving to cover the Oregon Ducks. Saw it on Twitter. No link. 

Just think, from now on his stories will be from one quack to another. 

Screenshot_20180912-110425~2.png

• stoic-one changed the title to Crepea leaving al.com - Merged
4 hours ago, jared52 said:

Interesting move...but can't say I blame him ….not an AU person and Oregon is pretty nice....

6 minutes ago, selias said:

Good riddance to bad trash

sounds like there are not going to be any "farewell and good luck" parties.   The thing is, we might not know when we were well off.  Al.com has  had a way of disappointing AU fans and probably will again. 

Guess the uat stipend account has run out. Updykes figured they got all the info they could. Wonder who they will get to replace him?

Probably was told to get out of the sec as far as you can if you know what's good for you, here is your last payment.

4 minutes ago, AU64 said:

sounds like there are not going to be any "farewell and good luck" parties.   The thing is, we might not know when we were well off.  Al.com has  had a way of disappointing AU fans and probably will again. 

I do think it was personal with him, ever since Gus wouldn't speak to media at a Montgomery QB Club engagement. 

Also, every fresh start with the local media that Gus and AD Greene are afforded can only be a good thing. No matter what we think of JJ, media relations were an unmitigated disaster on his watch. IMO. 

Archived