Crepea leaving al.com - Merged

jared52

7 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

I do think it was personal with him, ever since Gus wouldn't speak to media at a Montgomery QB Club engagement. 

Also, every fresh start with the local media that Gus and AD Greene are afforded can only be a good thing. No matter what we think of JJ, media relations were an unmitigated disaster on his watch. IMO. 

Gus's press conference with/ without Crepea. 

Screenshot_20180912-112149~2.png

Screenshot_20180912-112219~2.png

Anything is an improvement from al.com! Have fun Crepea and make sure you invest in a  nice rain jacket. I really enjoy my North Face jacket.

3 hours ago, wareagleguy said:

Should we set up a Go Fund Me account to help with the moving expenses? ? 

I'm going by the liquor store after work today - bourbon boxes are the best for packing I'll send some his way pronto.

I think he had worn out his welcome -- just the feeling i had-- in and around the AU program.  Not only that his journalism suffered as badly as his appearance-----(no offense)

He made Marcello look like an Angel at his worse when he was working at Al.com and was writing for clickbait....

Saw this on Twitter earlier this morning. :clap:

Press conferences just got shorter/more questions without his prolonged prose questions. Never liked that guy's gotcha journalism style. 

dont-let-the-door-hit-you-on-the-way-out

27 minutes ago, lost said:

I think he had worn out his welcome -- just the feeling i had-- in and around the AU program.  Not only that his journalism suffered as badly as his appearance-----(no offense)

He made Marcello look like an Angel at his worse when he was working at Al.com and was writing for clickbait....

not his job to make AU athletics look good but he seemed to go out of this way to cast a negative light on everything he published.    Good for AU and good for him to move on...

11 hours ago, jared52 said:

I always pronounced his name as Crap & pee! of which fits to a tee!

Good riddance !

Archived