Sign in to follow this  
ellitor

2020 4* QB Robby Ashford

13 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Ole Miss is not a bad place for a kid planning to play football & baseball. They have a good baseball program.

In your opinion E, why have we missed out on two recruits that can play both baseball and football?  I figured we would be the destination for that with our baseball program on the rise.  Those were a bit of a shock to me, although I understand if Auburn was the one that cooled on Robby.

2 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

In your opinion E, why have we missed out on two recruits that can play both baseball and football?  I figured we would be the destination for that with our baseball program on the rise.  Those were a bit of a shock to me, although I understand if Auburn was the one that cooled on Robby.

AU stopped recruiting Robbie when Chip left as stated a page or 2 back. Who is the other recruit you are talking about.

7 minutes ago, ellitor said:

AU stopped recruiting Robbie when Chip left as stated a page or 2 back. Who is the other recruit you are talking about.

The LSU commit who played DB I believe.  The name is alluding me at the moment.

3 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

The LSU commit who played DB I believe.  The name is alluding me at the moment.

Maurice Hampton from the last class. A couple things. 1. LSU is a college baseball blue blood. 2. He committed to LSU 2 full years before AU ever got involved in his recruitment. AU never stood much of a chance on him.

• Thanks 1

Even though I don’t like Hoover I want to wish Robbie Ashford the best in terms of recovery. He fractured an ankle in Hoover’s game versus Thompson. 

• Sad 1

On ‎9‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 12:12 AM, ellitor said:

Even though I don’t like Hoover I want to wish Robbie Ashford the best in terms of recovery. He fractured an ankle in Hoover’s game versus Thompson. 

Well I love Hoover but in the long run even though I think Hover will lose a few games with Robbie out this may be the best thing for the team. Robbie has a real attitude. His body language on the field is terrible when anything goes bad and being a leader it brings the rest of the team down. Hoover could be eliminated from the playoffs by the time he gets back.   

4 hours ago, bg5 said:

Robbie has a real attitude. His body language on the field is terrible when anything goes bad

You’ve posted this numerous times. Not sure this was the best time to repeat it given an injury just occurred. 

• Like 1

On ‎9‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 1:25 PM, ellitor said:

You’ve posted this numerous times. Not sure this was the best time to repeat it given an injury just occurred. 

You are correct sometimes I forget these are just kids. It's frustrating to watch but criticizing during an injury is the wrong time to vent that. My bad!!!

• Like 2