espn football talking heads pick Auburn

aubiefifty

experts picked auburn to win saturday against lsu. i apologize for being such a big dummy i cannot get the link or the article to post. but with espn all on the gus bus this weekend i am hoping we wear them out in the second half so the game is less worrisome. still, in the back of my mind i worry some crazy something or another will happen to take the game from us. do you guys think the seventeen pickers all picking auburn think it will be an easier win than some auburn fans like me?

also i say take away lsu's cooling fans like they did us. but to show there are no hard feelings we can furnish each lsu player with a church fan. and i think that is more generous than they were to us..........

WAR EAGLE BABY!   make the corndogs choke on mustard!   lol   i want this one bad.

1 minute ago, BJCrawford said:

I agree!!! I actually hate this!

actually i think that is the respect some of us think auburn is not getting. a jinx will not beat this team. it will be won or lost on the field but not to worry because i will break out all my auburn charms to help win the game........lol

6 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

actually i think that is the respect some of us think auburn is not getting. a jinx will not beat this team. it will be won or lost on the field but not to worry because i will break out all my auburn charms to help win the game........lol

Bingo. Put that spotlight on us and shine it as bright as it will go. If we don't seize the opportunity now then we're damned sure not built to win anything in the postseason. 

Ah the duality that is sports commentary! If they pick against us, they have no respect. If they do pick us, then we're screwed because they're "always wrong".

42 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

experts picked auburn to win saturday against lsu. i apologize for being such a big dummy i cannot get the link or the article to post. but with espn all on the gus bus this weekend i am hoping we wear them out in the second half so the game is less worrisome. still, in the back of my mind i worry some crazy something or another will happen to take the game from us. do you guys think the seventeen pickers all picking auburn think it will be an easier win than some auburn fans like me?

also i say take away lsu's cooling fans like they did us. but to show there are no hard feelings we can furnish each lsu player with a church fan. and i think that is more generous than they were to us..........

WAR EAGLE BABY!   make the corndogs choke on mustard!   lol   i want this one bad.

Unlike last year, we will be ready for whatever old Ed has to offer.up.

Everyone should pick us. Our teams have similar talent with one glaring difference: we have a QB that will be playing on Sundays and they don't. And we are at home. 

5 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Everyone should pick us. Our teams have similar talent with one glaring difference: we have a QB that will be playing on Sundays and they don't. And we are at home. 

Image result for well yeah gif

54 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

I've been confident all week. LSU is not as good as many think they are. Miami is just a lot worse than people think. IMO

6 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Silly Tiger. Using facts and all.

13 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

I've been confident all week. LSU is not as good as many think they are. Miami is just a lot worse than people think. IMO

Same.  Gus gets a lot of heat sometimes, but he's a killer at home as a ranked team.

nervouslaughter.gif

I'll be there with the misses. It's her first Auburn game against one of the big 3 rivals (Turds, Jawjaw, and LSwho).

Hoping we kick butt so my attitude doesn't go sour and ruin the whole thing lol

2 minutes ago, Zeek said:

nervouslaughter.gif

I'll be there with the misses. It's her first Auburn game against one of the big 3 rivals (Turds, Jawjaw, and LSwho).

Hoping we kick butt so my attitude doesn't go sour and ruin the whole thing lol

Nice! My then-girlfriend-now-wife "got" the whole thing the first time I took her to a real game at JHS. It blew her away. I hope you guys have just as much fun!

Just now, McLoofus said:

Nice! My then-girlfriend-now-wife "got" the whole thing the first time I took her to a real game at JHS. It blew her away. I hope you guys have just as much fun!

Slowly converting her from a Florida fan...pretty sure she only ever liked them because she thought/thinks Tebow is handsome lol

8 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Slowly converting her from a Florida fan...pretty sure she only ever liked them because she thought/thinks Tebow is handsome lol

Hah! She wouldn't be alone in that regard. 

In fact, Cam helped my sales pitch quite a bit. 

51 minutes ago, DAG said:

#norespect

^this. To quote Aretha "R E S P E C T". "Take care TCB". That's what Auburn has to do Saturday. Take care of business. Do that and they have all the respect they deserve until next week. Then it's time to do it all over again. 

24 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Just explain the whole Dan Mullen thing to her. That should help persuade her. ;)

4 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

I took my wife to AU/LSU in 04 right after we were married...it still didn't work -  she just hates football.

Whoa. That game was like that movie 'The Sixth Sense'. It was a little bit slow, a little bit scary, a little bit violent... but that ending... 

I mean, I can't blame your wife for hating M. Night Shyamalamamamnananaman, but the 2004 LSU game was his best movie.

This post went sideways somewhere.

24 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

I took my wife to AU/LSU in 04 right after we were married...it still didn't work -  she just hates football.

That's incredible. How can you stand her???!  ;)

That was my first BIG game to see in person and I'm still not over it. lol

17 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Whoa. That game was like that movie 'The Sixth Sense'. It was a little bit slow, a little bit scary, a little bit violent... but that ending... 

I mean, I can't blame your wife for hating M. Night Shyamalamamamnananaman, but the 2004 LSU game was his best movie.

This post went sideways somewhere.

OilyCoolAlligator-size_restricted.gif

2 minutes ago, Linayus said:

That's incredible. How can you stand her???!  ;)

That was my first BIG game to see in person and I'm still not over it. lol

I don't bring football into the bedroom and we do OK.

Archived