espn football talking heads pick Auburn

aubiefifty

3 hours ago, Zeek said:

Slowly converting her from a Florida fan...pretty sure she only ever liked them because she thought/thinks Tebow is handsome lol

did you tell her tebow does not put out?   lol

Just now, aubiefifty said:

Nope LOL and that’s part of the reason I don’t mind the crash 

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

i almost did not print that cus some might not be amused but twas just a joke. and i like tebow just fine. glad you have a great sense of humor.

3 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Nice! My then-girlfriend-now-wife "got" the whole thing the first time I took her to a real game at JHS. It blew her away. I hope you guys have just as much fun!

Mine grew up a Michigan State fan (she HATES Michigan), so she got it from that perspective.  But she didn't really get it from the SEC until I took her to the 2009 Iron Bowl.  She had been to a few games already, but that was the one when I knew she fully understood.  As she tells people "I used to think it was just him that took football this seriously, but when I met his family and friends, I realized they're all like that down there, so it's ok."

2 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Whoa. That game was like that movie 'The Sixth Sense'. It was a little bit slow, a little bit scary, a little bit violent... but that ending... 

I mean, I can't blame your wife for hating M. Night Shyamalamamamnananaman, but the 2004 LSU game was his best movie.

This post went sideways somewhere.

279A5AB1-F56D-4B97-B980-6FA4683D2DB5.gif

i hope we manhandle them so bad it will look like grandma slipped exlax in their gatoraid and they all have nice little brown patches on their trousers.. of course our boys might not like the smell much. folks we need to really dominate lsu and get that jinx thing or whatever behind us. if we struggle beating them some cats will come out and say we are overrated.

4 hours ago, Zeek said:

Slowly converting her from a Florida fan...pretty sure she only ever liked them because she thought/thinks Tebow is handsome lol

Stidham ain't no slouch!!! My daughter says he's "dreamy". I'm not allowed to say that, because I'm too old and that would be weird. :wub:

Archived