2020 4* RB Tank Bigsby Commits To AU!

ellitor

On 8/9/2019 at 3:38 PM, McLoofus said:

Yeah. Very interesting. Are defenses just bigger and faster now? I mean, we still have the occasional guy like DMac, AP, Fournette, Zeke, Barkley... but of all those guys, I don't know if I'd quite put any of them on that level. Except maybe Barkley. Hoo boy, he's special. Maybe Zeke, but he seems like more of a grinder. 

I think McFadden comes the closest, but that was a real run of freaks. Even UNC had Kelvin Bryant at that time.  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ellitor said:

If we don't have a good season on the field it puts a lot of the class at risk. That being said I don't think UGA has backed off.

We have been good here for a while with Tank. He’s all AU as long as Caddy, TWill and CRG are here. Gus needs to have a good season to keep this class and recruiting staff in place. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

We have been good here for a while with Tank. He’s all AU as long as Caddy, TWill and CRG are here. Gus needs to have a good season to keep this class and recruiting staff in place. 

Gosh, I hate to ask.  But what do you/would you classify as a good season?  It's a hell of a class and I'd hate to see Gus fired because I truly think he is building something special (as long as he keeps his staff together).

37 minutes ago, tinman said:

Gosh, I hate to ask.  But what do you/would you classify as a good season?  It's a hell of a class and I'd hate to see Gus fired because I truly think he is building something special (as long as he keeps his staff together).

Not sure if he still feels this way but he's said a number of times 8 wins isn't enough for Gus.

39 minutes ago, tinman said:

It depends on two things, Who we lose to and how we lose.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

23 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Him, Boober and DJ man...behind NCAA level offensive linemen??? With DEPTH??? AND AN ASSURINGLY INSPIRED GUS MALZAHN?

I honestly think that 2020 should be the natty run between the recruiting class, schedule and QB departures. 2019 needs to be a natty run too but 2020 should be 

Our offensive line will be extremely depleted then. Also, you need to include Joiner in that mix. He could be a huge threat in the backfield as well. All our runningbacks, excluding the speedster in Shivers, will be quite big dudes. 

27 minutes ago, logan adams said:

Our offensive line will be extremely depleted then. Also, you need to include Joiner in that mix. He could be a huge threat in the backfield as well. All our runningbacks, excluding the speedster in Shivers, will be quite big dudes. 

It won't be depleted, it just won't have many of the starters we currently have. I dont think Joiner will ever get enough touches to be more than a gadget play guy but he SHOULD be a versatile threat and probably would at a lot of other places 

4 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

It won't be depleted, it just won't have many of the starters we currently have. I dont think Joiner will ever get enough touches to be more than a gadget play guy but he SHOULD be a versatile threat and probably would at a lot of other places 

Do you think Joiner getting a lot of carries in the first scrimmage was just an anomaly?

6 hours ago, logan adams said:

excluding the speedster in Shivers, will be quite big dudes. 

Worm at 5'7 is about as thick as a RB gets at that height. He is arguably pound for pound the strongest player on the team.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, logan adams said:

Do you think Joiner getting a lot of carries in the first scrimmage was just an anomaly?

Most of his work was with the 2nd team. Plus after Boobee got a few carries early he was held out because the staff know what they have in him. HJ & Worm both did well with more touches Thursday. Apparently Worm had a few break away runs that were blown dead because the staff wanted to run more plays from that part of the field.

7 hours ago, logan adams said:

10 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Worm at 5'7 is about as thick as a RB gets at that height. He is arguably pound for pound the strongest player on the team.

I was gonna say Shivers might be shorter but he certainly isn't smaller. Worm is jacked! You beat me to it, E.

7a4ad891-d0e6-4f5e-812e-575d7f47dc45-Aub

My dad is 5'6". I past him in height in 8th grade. He used to tell me, "you can't help being short, but you can help being small". I always liked that.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

My dad is 5'6". I past him in height in 8th grade. He used to tell me, "you can't help being short, but you can help being small". I always liked that.

Bless your Dad's heart I feel so bad for him. 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, augolf1716 said:

Bless your Dad's heart I feel so bad for him. 

Don't. He could more than hold his own...and still does.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Don't. He could more than hold his own...and still does.

I'm talking his poor mental anguish to have you around in person ......................numnuts. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

I'm talking his poor mental anguish to have you around in person ......................numnuts. 

I was too.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, auskip07 said:

how do you think he will be used in the offense?    roc thomas like?    

@auskip07 If you are asking about Worm that's the fans' assumption but he can do more than that. Tank is a feature back all the way.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, auskip07 said:

how do you think he will be used in the offense?    roc thomas like?    

He could be an every down, #1 RB.

• Like 4

Lots of people just assume because Shivers is short, he must be small. They're not the same.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bigbird said:

I was gonna say Shivers might be shorter but he certainly isn't smaller. Worm is jacked! You beat me to it, E.

7a4ad891-d0e6-4f5e-812e-575d7f47dc45-Aub

I had a neighbor who I used to tease for being short and his best response was “I am taller than you when I am standing on your chest.”  Worm looks like the kind of beast who could make that a reality if he wanted.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, tigerwings said:

I had a neighbor who I used to tease for being short and his best response was “I am taller than you when I am standing on your chest.”  Worm looks like the kind of beast who could make that a reality if he wanted.

He wants to and he will do it to someone before his career is up.

• Like 1