2020 4* RB Tank Bigsby Commits To AU!

ellitor

Can't get over how much dude just looks like a football player. 

Like, if you're making a movie or show about football, you want a dude who looks like him. And you'd probably call him something  really football-ish. Like, I dunno, Tank or something.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

Can't get over how much dude just looks like a football player. 

Like, if you're making a movie or show about football, you want a dude who looks like him. And you'd probably call him something  really football-ish. Like, I dunno, Tank or something.

Complete with a great real story of rebounding from a broken leg in middle school.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Complete with a great real story of rebounding from a broken leg in middle school.

Holy crap, it's actually kind of freaky that we already have a RB named Boobee. 

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRINGING EM HOME!!!!!!! ITS CLOSING TIME BAAAAAAY BAAAAAAAY!!!!!! I wish they could of brought it full circle and brought the WHOLE staff to see Tank like Tubs did when he sealed the deal and got Caddy!!! (ARE YOU EVEN ALLOWED TO DO THAT ANYMORE?!?! IDK!!! WAR DAMN CADDY!!!) MOMMA LOVES HER SOME AU!!!! WOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Edited by GwillMac6
  • Like 2

WAR EAGLE BABY!!!! WAR EAGLE BAAAAAAAAAABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Love 1

He’s got that Deon Sanders smile and swag! Hope he’s got his game 

10 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRINGING EM HOME!!!!!!! ITS CLOSING TIME BAAAAAAY BAAAAAAAY!!!!!! I wish they could of brought it full circle and brought the WHOLE staff to see Tank like Tubs did when he sealed the deal and got Caddy!!! (ARE YOU EVEN ALLOWED TO DO THAT ANYMORE?!?! IDK!!! WAR DAMN CADDY!!!) MOMMA LOVES HER SOME AU!!!! WOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

I'm liking that Caddy/Garner Duo.

• Love 1

14 minutes ago, toddc said:

He’s got that Deon Sanders smile and swag! Hope he’s got his game 

I don't. I'd hate for a corner to play RB

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, bigbird said:

I don't. I'd hate for a corner to play RB

Of course I’m saying “have game “ at his given position.

Sarcasm? Or smarty pants? By you Bird 😆 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, toddc said:

Of course I’m saying “have game “ at his given position.

Sarcasm? Or smarty pants? By you Bird 😆 

Definitely the 2nd 😁

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

WAR EAGLE BABY!!!! WAR EAGLE BAAAAAAAAAABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who is this 

2 minutes ago, mdg929 said:

Who is this 

Deon Sanders brother! 😝 

Edited by toddc

11 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

From the picture it looks like Caddy is a good inch taller thank Tank. Tank is listed at 6' or 6'1 I believe. Caddy was 5'11 IIRC. This means Tank is actually in the 5'10 range???????

18 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

From the picture it looks like Caddy is a good inch taller thank Tank. Tank is listed at 6' or 6'1 I believe. Caddy was 5'11 IIRC. This means Tank is actually in the 5'10 range???????

Perfect height

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dyehardfanAU said:

Is this kid good enough to be RB2 going into next season?

I could see a scenario where he's good enough to win that job... but doesn't actually win the job.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

I could see a scenario where he's good enough to win that job... but doesn't actually win the job.

I am expecting a couple of transfers from the running back room.  I'd love to see Harold Joiner moved to TE in the Gus/Morris's system.  Bulk him up a little and let him smoke some LBs and safeties.  I think he might have Uzomah like talent at TE and an OC who would know how to better utilize him.

Edited by dyehardfanAU
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Doesn't really matter. Dude is a hoss!

• Love 1