Null

2020 4* RB Tank Bigsby Commits To AU!

Can't get over how much dude just looks like a football player. 

Like, if you're making a movie or show about football, you want a dude who looks like him. And you'd probably call him something  really football-ish. Like, I dunno, Tank or something.

• Like 4

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tank trending to AU. UGA & SC reporters have changed their picks from UGA & SC to AU.

I wonder if some posters have ever seen Cadillac be a difference maker as a RB coach... He is proving himself as a recruiter so far.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

Can't get over how much dude just looks like a football player. 

Like, if you're making a movie or show about football, you want a dude who looks like him. And you'd probably call him something  really football-ish. Like, I dunno, Tank or something.

Complete with a great real story of rebounding from a broken leg in middle school.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRINGING EM HOME!!!!!!! ITS CLOSING TIME BAAAAAAY BAAAAAAAY!!!!!! I wish they could of brought it full circle and brought the WHOLE staff to see Tank like Tubs did when he sealed the deal and got Caddy!!! (ARE YOU EVEN ALLOWED TO DO THAT ANYMORE?!?! IDK!!! WAR DAMN CADDY!!!) MOMMA LOVES HER SOME AU!!!! WOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Edited by GwillMac6
  • Like 2

WAR EAGLE BABY!!!! WAR EAGLE BAAAAAAAAAABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Love 1
10 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRINGING EM HOME!!!!!!! ITS CLOSING TIME BAAAAAAY BAAAAAAAY!!!!!! I wish they could of brought it full circle and brought the WHOLE staff to see Tank like Tubs did when he sealed the deal and got Caddy!!! (ARE YOU EVEN ALLOWED TO DO THAT ANYMORE?!?! IDK!!! WAR DAMN CADDY!!!) MOMMA LOVES HER SOME AU!!!! WOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

I'm liking that Caddy/Garner Duo.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, bigbird said:

I don't. I'd hate for a corner to play RB

Of course I’m saying “have game “ at his given position.

Sarcasm? Or smarty pants? By you Bird 😆 

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

From the picture it looks like Caddy is a good inch taller thank Tank. Tank is listed at 6' or 6'1 I believe. Caddy was 5'11 IIRC. This means Tank is actually in the 5'10 range???????

18 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

From the picture it looks like Caddy is a good inch taller thank Tank. Tank is listed at 6' or 6'1 I believe. Caddy was 5'11 IIRC. This means Tank is actually in the 5'10 range???????

Perfect height

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

I could see a scenario where he's good enough to win that job... but doesn't actually win the job.

I am expecting a couple of transfers from the running back room.  I'd love to see Harold Joiner moved to TE in the Gus/Morris's system.  Bulk him up a little and let him smoke some LBs and safeties.  I think he might have Uzomah like talent at TE and an OC who would know how to better utilize him.

Edited by dyehardfanAU
  • Like 2
6 hours ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Doesn't really matter. Dude is a hoss!

• Love 1
  • ellitor changed the title to 2020 4* RB Tank Bigsby Commits To AU!