2020 4* RB Tank Bigsby Commits To AU!

ellitor

2 hours ago, ClaytonAU said:

Nope not bad weight, just bad attitude IIRC

Actually did have some bad weight at one point. Was a part of his lack of motivation phase.

2 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Actually did have some bad weight at one point. Was a part of his lack of motivation.

Huh, guess I didn’t remember correctly 

10 hours ago, ellitor said:

Actually did have some bad weight at one point. Was a part of his lack of motivation phase.

10 hours ago, ClaytonAU said:

Huh, guess I didn’t remember correctly 

I didn't remember that, either, but easy enough to believe. I do remember a story about his military college coach having to stay on him about his focus after he'd already come to Auburn.

Crazy the amount of NFL talent that gets so close but doesn't cross the finish line.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

With Boobee transferring, Gus should have signed 2 RB's. From what I've read, Gus had talked with Boobee about him leaving for about a week. Tank was Auburn's only RB signeee. I hope this doesn't come back and bite us.

• Facepalm 4

16 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

With Boobee transferring, Gus should have signed 2 RB's. From what I've read, Gus had talked with Boobee about him leaving for about a week. Tank was Auburn's only RB signeee. I hope this doesn't come back and bite us.

We should be in good shape. We have Worm Shivers, Joiner, D.J. Williams, the red-shirted Mark A. Richards and Tank. That's five quality RB prospects unless I'm forgetting someone. I wish it had turned out better for Boobie but with that many on board someone, or maybe two, were going to bail out anyway.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 2/6/2020 at 8:50 AM, auburn4ever said:

It was obvious that someone would transfer with too many rbs on the team, but I never dreamed it would be Whitlow. Do you actually read posts on here or just throw something out every now and then?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 2/6/2020 at 9:11 AM, Mikey said:

We should be in good shape. We have Worm Shivers, Joiner, D.J. Williams, the red-shirted Mark A. Richards and Tank. That's five quality RB prospects unless I'm forgetting someone. I wish it had turned out better for Boobie but with that many on board someone, or maybe two, were going to bail out anyway.

you left out Miller, not that I think he is the caliber of some of the other backs.

• Thanks 1