2020 4* RB Tank Bigsby Commits To AU!

ellitor

12 hours ago, AU80cruiser said:

His highlights are no longer private.

Yes this kid can run, but we all know you can't see the field under Gus unless you can pass block.  I didn't see a single highlight in this video of him blocking.  We might as well keep looking.  He will just transfer cuz he obviously can't pass block...

.... for people like E and myself.... :drippingsarcasm7pa:

23 hours ago, doc4aday said:

If we land this young man, my goodness, think of the talent we will have on hand in the backfield.  Boobie, Kmart, Williams, MAR. We could very well have the best RBs in the SEC. I am excited about our RB situation for 2019 and beyond.  If we can get our OL situation on par with our RBs, we will be in much better shape.

Don't forget about Shivers. He may be a short guy, but he plays big, and he might be the fastest running back ever to play at Auburn...which is saying a lot, considering the man, the myth, the legend Bo Jackson once hung his spikes on the Plains.

@ellitor How many backs are we looking to take this cycle? We've already got four studs who will be sophomores and freshmen in 2019; do we still look to get two more for the 2020 class, or just aim for a single big one?

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Rednilla said:

How many backs are we looking to take this cycle? We've already got four studs who will be sophomores and freshmen in 2019; do we still look to get two more for the 2020 class, or just aim for a single big one?

I don't know. There have been no articles about projected position numbers yet for the next class. Those articles typically come out in March or April.

• Thanks 1

OMG! He looks elite! He will be able to go wherever he wants to. Caddy needs to show us some magic here!

On 2/12/2019 at 9:08 AM, ellitor said:

Would be a hell of a win if we coulbd beat Bama & UGA for him. I don't see SCe holding us 3 teams off.

I may have missed it, but do you know what coaches are recruiting him?

21 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

It's on his 247 profile. Garner & Caddy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Garner and Caddy is a good combination. Garner with the experience and proven recruiting ability and Caddie with the magic name and resume in college and the pro's.  Caddie can learn from Garner who has always been a great recruiter.

• Like 2

On 2/12/2019 at 11:03 PM, AU80cruiser said:

His highlights are no longer private.

I hate being that guy, but could this be added to the OP please sir?

Edited by Auburn2Eugene

And yeah... This is the guy we need at RB. He has the skill to be a star AND he has the name. This is the stud RB for this class. Let's see if Caddy has the magic off the field that he had on the field. 

...go crazy Cadillac...go crazy...

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Apparently we're in a good position with him right now and we're the only school he knows for sure that he'll take an OV to see.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Zeek said:

Apparently we're in a good position with him right now and we're the only school he knows for sure that he'll take an OV to see.

We are in great shape here. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 1

On 2/16/2019 at 7:02 PM, doc4aday said:

i heard is mom and a sister are off the chart hawt...................lol

i just watched half his video and i never saw anyone throw the ball to him. does anyone know if he can catch so we have that extra option with him?

Tank is just a special talent," Callaway running backs coach Matt Neighbors said. "He can really do it all, which makes him a feature three-down back. He truly has breakaway speed to go along with a physical running style and great ball skills to catch it out of the backfield and make guys miss. I don't think I've ever seen the first defender tackle him. He's so hard to tackle." 

Bigsby got his nickname in youth leagues because he was so tough to bring down. He's 5 feet, 11 

He was listed as a athlete on a lot of recruiting sites early on, so I’m sure he can catch!

Edited by toddc

2 hours ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

MAR, DJ, and Tank would give us three amazing FROSH

21 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

DJ, MAR, then Tank and Armoni, plus Worm and Boobie....we could be set a RB for next few years 

Yup! If the OL is "average" by SEC standards we'll have a solid rushing attacking

6 hours ago, Zeek said:

Yup! If the OL is "average" by SEC standards we'll have a solid rushing attacking

We have the skill players for a running qb or a more passing qb, and we have one of each in Bo and Gatewood. We just have to, have to, have to get our oline to match! Or it might be a mute point!

Edited by toddc
  • Like 2

On 5/24/2019 at 8:19 AM, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Interesting. Keith says SCe is the team to beat right now. Obviously I hope you are right.

Edited by ellitor
  • Like 1

I know USCe just gained a verbal from a beast RB in Lloyd so I wonder how that will play in with Tank's decision.

Edited by Tigerpro2a

On 5/24/2019 at 9:38 AM, aubiefifty said:

i just watched half his video and i never saw anyone throw the ball to him. does anyone know if he can catch so we have that extra option with him?

I saw 2 maybe three catches..one was a dink, but the other was a legit catch with hands about 15 yards down field.  QB made a great throw, but RB caught it and immediately made a great move.

He certainly looks SEC ready (for a freshman) and absolutely has several skills.  He is 100% legit.  We want this kid. 

• Like 1

Worst case, if South Carolina lands him it helps them bolster up to play UGA.  I had the same repsonse when we lost Griffin to Tech.  Let's make Georgia Tech a contender to have a good chance of upsetting Clemson and UGA.  Think of a frenzy it would be if Tech beat both Clemson and UGA in the same year.

1 hour ago, Tigerpro2a said:

I know USCe just gained a verbal from a beast RB in Lloyd so I wonder how that will play in with Tank's decision.

I know our offense hasn't been a shining efficiency machine lately but my geez Muschamp is a cancer to any offense that he's near. Would wager a fair amount of money that he'll never win the SEC East while he's at USCe

• Like 1