2020 4* RB Tank Bigsby Commits To AU!

ellitor

31 Major school offers including AU, UGA, Bama, Clemson, FSU, Gators, LSU, Miami, Michigan, Ohio St, ND, & USC among others
Attended the AU-Washington game
Teammate of 2019 OG AU commit Keiondre Jones

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, AlaskanFAN said:

What a great name for a RB!!

For an OL, DL, or LB as well. Also if he chooses pro wrestling after his football career, he already has his stage name.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Gus was at the Troup-Callaway game tonight (Garner, too, I believe). Ton of Auburn targets and a committed player on both sides. 

Kobe Hudson went off for 5 TDs, playing QB for Troup.

• Like 1

On 9/15/2018 at 12:21 AM, ValleyTiger said:

Gus was at the Troup-Callaway game tonight (Garner, too, I believe). Ton of Auburn targets and a committed player on both sides. 

Kobe Hudson went off for 5 TDs, playing QB for Troup.

Gus has zero interest in whatever that coach is telling him!

• Haha 2

So this kid has 31 offers from major schools and the Auburn staff is just now deciding to show some interest.  Have I missed something?

Edited by gctiger

2 hours ago, gctiger said:

So this kid has 31 offers from major schools and the Auburn staff is just now deciding to show some interest.  Have I missed something?

We were only 2 months behind his first offer listed (Alabama) and his leader is Georgia who offered 6 days after us.

Might not be in the lead but for a kid in his junior year not even having his first report card for the school year we’re in an okay position

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Hooverwareagle said:

Gus is thinking where's the nearest Waffle House.  Body language not good!

It is a random picture of two coaches talking. Mid sentence even...smh

I wish there was a Waffle House near me too tho...

16 hours ago, Zeek said:

Gus is having a weird feeling that he should be planning for the big LSU game tomorrow.

• Haha 3

24 minutes ago, NorthGATiger said:

Gus is having a weird feeling that he should be planning for the big LSU game tomorrow.

The referee looks like he's running away with Gus' game plans! #Conspiracy

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Zeek said:

I actually think if you look closely he is staring at a hot mom in the stands while that coach is trying to talk to him lol

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, NorthGATiger said:

I actually think if you look closely he is staring at a hot mom in the stands while that coach is trying to talk to him lol

Uh oh, better watch out Gus... the #MeToo movement will come for you!!! lol

22 hours ago, Zeek said:

The coach was telling Gus how you shouldn't take points off the board early in a game!!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

The coach was telling Gus how you shouldn't take points off the board early in a game!!!!

Oof, lol I'll admit I was cheering for him to go for it. But you can't take a timeout every time before a 4th down to make up your mind and then run the patented RB->Guard's butt

• Like 1

20 hours ago, auburnphan said:

*Gus plays too passively against LSU in 2017 and we lose*

this site: BOOOOOOOOOOO FIRE HIM

*Gus plays too agressively against LSU in 2018 and we lose*

this site: BOOOOOOOOOOOO FIRE HIM

• Love 1

On ‎9‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 8:10 AM, NorthGATiger said:

When I first heard/read that Gus spent Friday PM out recruiting at area high school game(s), this is the first thing I thought haha. If he only know then what we all know now... he would've spent that precious time 1.) reminding the cornerbacks to not grab receivers; 2.) encouraging Stidham to not panic in the pocket or throw it to the other team; 3.) drilling Kim on how to move his feet to avoid holding; 4.) contemplating the subtle logic of shotgun snapping the ball 15 feet behind the line of scrimmage in order to gain 20 inches; 5.) realizing that although LSU was ripe for a beating, it still takes a cohesive effort to administer said beating.

12 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

Massive difference between running the ball on 17 consecutive first downs while watching your lead evaporate and needlessly going for it on 4th down in the 1st quarter.

Aggressive and logical are not mutually exclusive. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

To be fair, it's not everyone. Most are applying most of blame towards the players execution.  That said, how much of the poor execution is based in lack of preparedness? Which would be on the coaches.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

Massive difference between running the ball on 17 consecutive first downs while watching your lead evaporate and needlessly going for it on 4th down in the 1st quarter.

If we get the fourth down and win, no one even remembers that we went for it. The move ends up looking great. But because we lost, it’s not logical. 

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

Exactly. If I take my life savings and bet it on one race at the track that's probably foolish. If I take my savings and bury it in a jar in the back yard instead of investing or otherwise putting it prudently to good use that would also be foolish. Opposite approaches but both situationally poor decisions particularly if the outcome is financial insolvency either way.

Edited by fredst
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

If we get the fourth down and win, no one even remembers that we went for it. The move ends up looking great. But because we lost, it’s not logical. 

If we had converted and won, you're right, we wouldn't remember it. But that wouldn't make it logical. 

Nick Marshall throwing the worst pass of his career to Tray Matthews before Tray Matthews actually played for Auburn was even less logical. But you're right. We don't focus on what a piss poor throw and decision that was because it worked out. 

• Like 1