2020 4* RB Tank Bigsby Commits To AU!

ellitor

I was talking to my buddy who is a big UGA fan and we were talking about Tank.   According to him UGA is going after some Texas running back and told Tank they were no longer recruiting him.  He also said that UGA had 10 5* silent commitments.  All that may be true but they’re getting worse than Bammers.

• Haha 2
  • Facepalm 1

28 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

I was talking to my buddy who is a big UGA fan and we were talking about Tank.   According to him UGA is going after some Texas running back and told Tank they were no longer recruiting him.  He also said that UGA had 10 5* silent commitments.  All that may be true but they’re getting worse than Bammers.

He's referring to Zach Evans. Tank may or may not be a take for them now but contrary to some reports he damn sure was a take when he committed to AU.

• Like 1

Just now, ellitor said:

He's referring to Zach Evans. Tank may or may not be a take for them now but contrary to some reports he damn sure was a take when he committed to AU.

Yep

10 hours ago, Win4AU said:

They're already worse because they don't have anything to back it up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, boisnumber1 said:

Anyone going to watch Tank tonight?

Not me. I'm working the grand opening of the Gogue Performing Arts Center all weekend.

• Like 2

• ellitor unpinned and featured this topic
1 hour ago, boisnumber1 said:

Anyone going to watch Tank tonight?

Is Tank on TV tonight?

7 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

"10 5* silent commitments" 

Are there even 10 uncommitted five-star players?

I'm so fortunate I don't know any Georgia fans. Living amongst the bammers is bad enough

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, JFDTiger80 said:

Is Tank on TV tonight?

Only online on the NFHS network And they require the subscription. 

17 hours ago, Win4AU said:

First of all, I hate UGA fans more than any other fan base.  Second, I find that UGA fans call every player that commits a 5 star if someone somewhere says they are.  Here, we are at least doing the right thing and going by the composite score.  

14 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

First of all, I hate UGA fans more than any other fan base.  Second, I find that UGA fans call every player that commits a 5 star if someone somewhere says they are.  Here, we are at least doing the right thing and going by the composite score.  

Their mamas rate them 5-stars, that's got to count for something?

• Haha 2

Listening to the game. Tank had a fumble in the first quarter but had some good runs. Just left the game with a knee injury in the second quarter. Did not walk off the field on his own power.

Most people don’t know this but he had a bad leg break in middle school and most people thought he wasn’t going to play again. Him becoming a big-time prospect has been very inspirational to the community. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Tank just had his second fumble of the game in the fourth quarter. Opelika is ahead 7 to 0. 

Sheesh. Gotta cradle that rock.