2020 4* RB Tank Bigsby Commits To AU!

ellitor

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

Boring some attrition yes echo. 

Attrition is boring? I find it to be somewhat upsetting. Maybe disappointing, even.

Yes, that's a joke.

19 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Attrition is boring? I find it to be somewhat upsetting. Maybe disappointing, even.

Yes, that's a joke.

Lol. Apparently my phone can't hear the difference between barring & boring.

• Haha 2

So.....if Tank signs with Auburn, will he be the only "back"? 

😉  see what I did there?   see? huh, see it?   

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Is Tank an early enrollee?  

He will just have more gas in the tank in the spring....

#itsallgood

1 hour ago, TigerPAC said:

heard he was at uga-notre dame game.  we still good here, right?  i would take visits too, can't blame him.  hope injury not serious

If I could have gotten into UGA - Notre Dame game I would have gone myself. It is not like Auburn had a home game. Like you I am praying it is a minor injury.

7 hours ago, TigerPAC said:

we still good here, right? 

Yeah but it’s going to be a battle to hold him. Zac Evans is not the lock to UGA that they thought so they’ve come back around on Tank. We just have to remind Tank that he was a back up plan for UGA for a good while.

We really need him.  Reminds me of the Chubb recruitment for some reason, not sure why as Chubb was never committed.       

I am am ok with Ga going nationwide and leaving these studs to us!

18 hours ago, TigerPAC said:

heard he was at uga-notre dame game.  we still good here, right?  i would take visits too, can't blame him.  hope injury not serious

any update to the seriousness of Tank's ankle injury?

17 hours ago, ellitor said:

Yeah but it’s going to be a battle to hold him. Zac Evans is not the lock to UGA that they thought so they’ve come back around on Tank. We just have to remind Tank that he was a back up plan for UGA for a good while.

I just wonder how much that actually matters. I know some kids put a high price tag on that....some don't give a rats rear end..."Like if you were ever offered a job you really wanted after someone else turned it down...still a great opportunity for you" I hope he is part of the former group. War Damn Tank

• Like 2

12 hours ago, steeleagle said:

any update to the seriousness of Tank's ankle injury?

High ankle sprain is all I've seen said.

8 hours ago, ellitor said:

High ankle sprain is all I've seen said.

I know he wants to finish out and ball out his senior year but that could be a bit of a win for his college career. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Auburn Kev said:

I will feel much better once his name is inked on a LOI in December! Assuming we keep him, How do ya'll see it playing it out the next couple years with Boobee, DJ, MAR and Tank. Possibly 4 good every down backs...plus Joiner and Shivers who I believe both to be excellent options as well. I think, assuming eveyrone meets their potential...that Boobee and DJ get majority next year with Worm being the change up guy. Then the next season Boobee will more than likely be gone. 

8 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

I will feel much better once his name is inked on a LOI in December! Assuming we keep him, How do ya'll see it playing it out the next couple years with Boobee, DJ, MAR and Tank. Possibly 4 good every down backs...plus Joiner and Shivers who I believe both to be excellent options as well. I think, assuming eveyrone meets their potential...that Boobee and DJ get majority next year with Worm being the change up guy. Then the next season Boobee will more than likely be gone. 

MAR could easily play in the slot a la Percy Harvin and Randall Cobb

6 minutes ago, bigbird said:

MAR could easily play in the slot a la Percy Harvin and Randall Cobb

Yes i agree. I just hope he doesn't get Pigeon holed....He is THAT type of player that could be an all purpose yardage machine but may never hit a 1,000 in his career due to aforementioned PHing.

Edited by Tigerpro2a

1 hour ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Yes i agree. I just hope he doesn't get Pigeon holed....He is THAT type of player that could be an all purpose yardage machine but may never hit a 1,000 in his career due to aforementioned PHing.

Well you kinda hope after this year that Gus may break this habit. Seems like it’s starting to become more apparent he’s trying to stop pigeon holing. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tigerpro2a said:

If they all have the ability then play all of them. Look at the carries between the backs from yesterday.