#1 Hoover @ #5 Hewitt Trussville 7 PM Kickoff

ellitor

4 hours ago, corchjay said:

I’ve called out Pickens before... I think E may have watched most of the game and some others have commented that they like the swag from the WRs but I’ll default to @ellitor for further comments on the taunting penalty tonight if it’s swag or overboard in his opinion...

Only watched 1 series. Listened to what I could while getting ready to work a concert I just got home from. Didn't see the play...Swag is not my personal taste but it doesn't bother me as long as the player is not being a derisive element in the locker room.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, corchjay said:

Huge difference here.  15 year old first year starter and an 18 year old top 50 in the nation player.  

I think Ashford was legit in cramping tonight.  He had a great night making plays out of nothing on scrambles but his passes weren't close... well the exception of the 3 that hit Pikens right in the hands and drop city.  

You are right coach I feel bad about ragging on Robbie especially since he is 15. I don't like too cocky and I really don't like very negative. The one thing I can say for George is he was frustrated but didn't make a show out of his frustration. Robbie walked up and down the sidelines showing his. I hate for kids of any age to do that.

Archived