HAPPY GAMEDAY!!!

around4ever

What is that smell!!  It smells like burnt corndogs.  

Are we getting ready to kick some cajun tiger a--!!  Damn right we are!!  Pedal to the metal and don't let up til the final whistle. 

WAAAAAAAAAAR EAGLE HEY!!!!

It’s WARRRRRR EAGLE GAME DAY! ???

Unfortunately, doctor’s orders prevent me from being there today (tears may have been shed), but JHS better be loud and jacked up. Wear your orange and get ready - it’s game time, baby! 

#ticktock 

War Eagle! The wife is ready for her 3rd game (Ole Miss last year and I think Arkansas the year before).

Also dragged my old man and brother up here. Need to buy us some orange shirts and show the wife what Toomers Lemondade is all about.

She experienced momma goldbergs for the first time last night!

IF----  You are near enough TICKETS ARE DOWN TO 40+ DOLLARS AND GOOD SEATS ARE 80+ For today"s game.  If it was not so hot today i would make the 3 hour drive down and grab me and the Uncle a seat...  B-U-T.....  Gonna enjoy this one in front of the big screen tv

War Damn Eagle ?!

Woo.  Pumped for this one.  Our guys smell blood this morning.  Big statement game today.  My boy Stid will show up big today.  Protect the ball boys, and take it from LSU 

When the excitement hits you that it is only a few hours till kick off!!! lol WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

War Eagle from the left coast...in Napa for a conference with work. Finishing up this morning and heading down to watch the game with the fam at the NorCal Auburn club in San Francisco. Will be watching for our O Line to impose their game plan. 

Archived