GAME THREAD: Auburn vs. LSU

RunInRed

Well we put ourselves in a hole. We HAVE to answer here. If we don’t start actually playing against this qb who barely can complete 50% usually and the Offense keeps getting idiotically cute, this is about to turn into a refund game. Embarrassing in front of all these recruits

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the offense could substain a long drive and give the defense a break they may be able to get into it. We expected the OLine to cost us but really it’s about to be the whole team. Our DLine won that Washington game. They ain’t winning today. 

1 minute ago, weathergeakal said:

Our D is doing ok. Also, of course, u go for it on 4th and one gary.. We havent stopped them on 3rd and 1 all game. If our O can wake up we got this

Should have kicked the FG.

2 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Hope y’all understand now about my absolute dislike of the Grimes hire. Brings nothing to the table. This is the same OL he left. 

But how can you blame Grimes when our OL played a lot better before he left and wasn't the same with Hand? I just don't see how you can put this on Grimes.

1 minute ago, gr82b4au said:

I think they are dominating our DL. That is impressive. 

I definitely wouldn't say they're dominating our DL.  They done better than most would've expected, but dominated?  The DL is still disrupting plays, just not getting consistent pressure.

Archived