Tip-off at Toomer’s

jared52

8 hours ago, Auburn Kev said:

Think windy conditions could affect the practice.

Little HS I went to has an outdoor practice facility....goals on creosote poles......you just had to factor in the "windage" and take your shot.... 

I can understand that the novelty of it being outside at Toomers was part of why it was a big deal, but I can't understand why they won't just move this inside. The film crew is already gonna be there for the football game, and I wanna see some damn basketball. Give me that dunk contest please. And if hte SECN doesn't wanna air it, then let's live stream the event inside the arena. The video production team that they use for social media is so on point. I'm sure they could still get a good audience.

Was on vacation in Florida and had to evacuate. Drove up to Auburn to stay a few days with my twins who are seniors and was excited to see the tip off at toomers and sadly that has now been canceled. Oh well will just hang out and hope for a Tiger win on Saturday. 

3 hours ago, FUZZYAUFAN said:

Was on vacation in Florida and had to evacuate. Drove up to Auburn to stay a few days with my twins who are seniors and was excited to see the tip off at toomers and sadly that has now been canceled. Oh well will just hang out and hope for a Tiger win on Saturday. 

That's sure a mixed bag if emotions.

Hurricane...boo

Auburn....yay

Seeing your twins...Double yay

Tip-off cancelled...boo

Auburn vs UTk...50/50

I can't make threads (or maybe I don't know how?) but i'm just gonna use this one as the pro day updates thread. Hopefully the young men show out in front of the big nba front office types today. We got some fringe nba level players on the team that could help themselves a lot

2 hours ago, Gene Loblaw said:

I can't make threads (or maybe I don't know how?) but i'm just gonna use this one as the pro day updates thread. Hopefully the young men show out in front of the big nba front office types today. We got some fringe nba level players on the team that could help themselves a lot

You need 50 posts to make a new thread

I created a thread for you to post updates. Thanks for doing that and welcome to AUFamily!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived