LSU postgame thread (merged threads)

TAYLORKEETON

And the way the ref engaged our player after the noncall by shaking his head and saying something is even more BS. Pisses me off when they become the issue. 

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

******* bull s***

I’ve never seen refs impact a game to that degree.

No holds on LSU, completely ****** up the pass interferences, and LSU went down every time we had a good play.

I’ve never felt so cheated.

Money and time down the toilet.

Should be a criminal investigation into those ******* pigs.

Not even going to blame this on the refs. There were some bad calls & the worst times but we couldn’t produce points when we needed to. This O just can’t find a rhythm. I don’t know if it’s personnel or coaching, but this O just looks....average at best. 

Just now, cammycam2 said:

Our DBs have been exposed like hell in both of our real games. They are just not good. We continually brought heat and almost never got there. Defense,to me was the weakness

Tough to defend the receiver and the pieces of crap in zebra stripes.

Just now, johnnyAU said:

Games like this is why Gus will never be a great coach. He will always be mired in mediocrity. 

Really?  2 critical drives mired in “holding” calls and PI no call.  Then we get the exact opposite on the other end.  Can’t fault Gus here...maybe the 1st Q 4th down call?

Another blown lead to the Corndogs. There were several bad calls on us but we did plenty of goofy crap on our own. Total crap the bed game. 

We couldn’t close out the game. Frankly our center was destroyed all game long. The PI calls were weak, but honestly they were there and the ref called it. They missed the PI on LSU, but it should’ve never come down to that. 

Just now, weathergeakal said:

I havent been this pissed in a while. 9-3 season it is i guess

8-4. Tamu seems likely to beat us down pretty good

".......to a really good team......top 12.......fought hard......not the end of the world.......get better........ promise.........Banged up.......Some of the things they were doing......"

2 minutes ago, johnnyAU said:

Games like this is why Gus will never be a great coach. He will always be mired in mediocrity. 

I just said same thing. Gus is at best above average, but below good, and can’t see great from where he’s at!

2 minutes ago, johnnyAU said:

yep...gus needs to learn how to play defensive back without holding on pass coverage.... Don't know the total penalty yards but likely it exceeded the Udub game totals. 

1 minute ago, cammycam2 said:

Our DBs have been exposed like hell in both of our real games. They are just not good. We continually brought heat and almost never got there. Defense,to me was the weakness

Our pressure never got there because we were being held. Our DB's haven't been elite, but it's hard to cover when your rush is being held (also when you aren't allowed to breathe on the receiver). 

I hate auburn sometimes. I hate football sometimes... absolutely a horse s*** game .. AU has every chance in the world to win . I’m sick at my stomach .. 

Archived