LSU postgame thread (merged threads)

TAYLORKEETON

6 minutes ago, caleb1633 said:

I hope every one of those referees gets fired! That was the most bull**** officiating I have ever seen!

Those referees didn't give up a 71 yard TD.

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, hutchids said:

Jeez stidham, get some pocket composure man. He got outplayed by a QB that had to transfer to get on the field

Their QB had ref help stopping our pass rush. Stidham didn't.

3 minutes ago, cammycam2 said:

8-4. Tamu seems likely to beat us down pretty good

Ole Miss's wrs are going to absolutely demolish this secondary. 7-5 if we can somehow go to cowbell land and win. If not...well 6-6 and Mr. Green is going to have to make some big decisions. 

Just now, Swamp Eagle said:

No, they gave up a 42 yard field goal because of a ghost PI call. They also never called LSU for holding.

Just now, Swamp Eagle said:

But they also allowed two drives to continue from BS pass interference calls. 

Just now, 33gles said:

Stidham has quite a way to go if we are being honest. Great kid. Great kid. But still missing reads and happy feet in the pocket.

2 minutes ago, Altima said:

we got exactly what we paid 49 million for... mediocrity. no consistency whatsoever!

big recruiting weekend, and we look like s***.

if i’m greene, malzahn’s in my office tonight... unacceptable!

typical auburn... that’s it

He didn't throw a pick on the second play and he didn't run 10 yards down the field while the QB threw a fade. The guy has plenty of shortcomings that drive me nuts, but not today. 

5 minutes ago, doug3020 said:

We couldn’t close out the game. Frankly our center was destroyed all game long. The PI calls were weak, but honestly they were there and the ref called it. They missed the PI on LSU, but it should’ve never come down to that. 

I really dislike that way of thinking. When  equally talented teams are playing in a hard fought game....those calls or lack of calls can completely change the game. LSU was given just enough of an advantage to eek out the win on those little extras. Sometimes that's all it takes. 

1 minute ago, Swamp Eagle said:

Well, they kinda did. Had they not missed the obvious PI on the play before, we'd have the ball, and that play wouldn't have happened.

5 minutes ago, fishepa said:

Beaten by Ensminger and a QB that couldn’t start at OSU. Typical Auburn. 

Out coached by Yaw Yaw two years in a row.  And to think that I laughed at LSU for hiring him.

Just now, 33gles said:

They didn't have much of a rush though. Stids panics when their isn't reason too. He had happy feet on that second pick. Burrows would stand in to throw over the middle. Jarrett doesn't. Same issue he had last year. He needs Gus to help him settle down, especially if we are going to be pass first. 

Can't blame refs.  Auburn just has glaring weaknesses on the OL and (I guess) how the DB's play the ball plus sorry....but Stidham may be back next year.  He ain't NFL ready.  Little overrated dare I say.

Offense got boned in the 4th by constant fake injuries and horse s*** holding penalties.

Defense got ****** by the refs letting LSU hold for centuries and then complete made up pass interference calls until the bayou bastards had a damn chip shot of a field goal.

Archived