LSU postgame thread (merged threads)

TAYLORKEETON

we got exactly what we paid 49 million for... mediocrity. no consistency whatsoever!

big recruiting weekend, and we look like s***.

if i’m greene, malzahn’s in my office tonight... unacceptable!

typical auburn... that’s it

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heartbreaking.  On to next week!  :AUBig:

Just now, jAUSon said:

".......to a really good team......top 12.......fought hard......not the end of the world.......get better........ promise.........Banged up.......Some of the things they were doing......"

Gus already spoke after the game? 

LOL. So predictable!

2 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

I believe the refs screwed us but the reason we lost is their O-Line bested our D-Line and their D-Line bested our O-Line. Normally our D-Line is a disruptive force today they were not.

That tends to happen when one team gets to HOLD all day and the other team doesn't. ?

look, ya'll holler "refs" all you want, but if the 7 million dollar man kicks a gimmer FG to make it 7-3, we win...malzahn is a typical 4-5 loss coach....lay this loss right at his feet, or better, right up his butt

The fact is our offense ain’t ready for primetime. Can’t keep asking the defense to do it all all the time. Never should have come to that fg. See u next year LSU.

Guys, critiquing is fine but saying this player or that player sucks is not cool. It sucks losing but let’s handle ourselves 

Attention idiots!! Quit blaming the refs!! Our DB's lost the game for us. Quit making fools of yourselves and get a reality check. 

This was terrible on both sides of the ball including the coaching. 2nd qtr we are driving and we run 4 straight plays off right tackle when we could kick a field goal and be down 7-3. Which has obviously come back to bite us. 

This is horrible. I know we had mistakes on O, but the calls from the refs were clearly biased. Should it have mattered? Hell no, we should have made it count on O but we were called for holds over and over while our dline got mauled on practically every play with no call. It's rediculous. We have way too much young talent on Offense to waste it like this. 

4 minutes ago, johnnyAU said:

Games like this is why Gus will never be a great coach. He will always be mired in mediocrity. 

8-4 coach. People can blame the refs all they want to. Bottom line is we blew an 11 point lead and if we would've continued to be aggressive on offense it doesn't come down to the refs. It's classic Gus. Get a lead and leave it in the hands of the defense to close it out the rest of the way. 

4 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

Why did we abandon the intermediate routes in the second half. It was either a screen, bomb, or high percentage pass. I can't help it. Gus is overpaid.

Agree 10000000000000000000% Seem to be every game and never gonna change. We ALWAYS go away form anything that works. 

Archived