Sexton dominating our sports administration

Dual-Threat Rigby

Imagine giving a guy 7 million a YEAR for beating his main two rivals TWICE in 5 years and being embarrassed by the next biggest two THAT SAME SEASON IN THE SAME WAY

HOW did we get fooled that this guy had ANY other real options???? Yeah Gus was gonna take a ******* max contract to win 3 games at a school that's closer to a nuclear wasteland than a semi-modern institution. Other than that 312th ranked football "team", who else was going to give this FRAUD a single dollar more than our worst offering???????????????????????????? OTHER ELITE PROGRAMS ARENT DESPERATE FOR AN ANNUAL CYCLE OF ABUSE

• WarTiger changed the title to Sexton dominating our sports administration
5 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

Their both con artists

In principle, yeah. But the thing about a coach is that he has no tricks or masquerades. What you see on the field is the indication that you have either an actual coach or a guy who can play the part occasionally. We've gone 3-0 I believe once under Gus? and that one year featured one of the worst November-on stretches of football this program has probably seen. LSU's good, Washington's good, I understand that, but at some point, you have to consistently beat teams that are good if you yourself want to be good. Gus wants to be a curd that gets under Saban and Smart's skin occasionally. 

Do you think bama would have been hit with as many PI calls at home, with two or three coming on what proved to be the game winning drive? I think not. Those calls were not the sole reason Auburn lost today. LSU was down by eight on the road and never panicked...or if they did they didn't show it. I guess today's game showed seven million bucks doesn't buy what it used to.

4 hours ago, milehighfan said:

Do you think bama would have been hit with as many PI calls at home, with two or three coming on what proved to be the game winning drive? I think not. Those calls were not the sole reason Auburn lost today. LSU was down by eight on the road and never panicked...or if they did they didn't show it. I guess today's game showed seven million bucks doesn't buy what it used to.

I wish we gave Smart 7 million 

Archived