Still in top 10

aubiefifty

57 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i am pretty sure at sixtyfour my personality is not going to change. you said something i found offensive and instead of being classy about it you want to lecture me on how i should act on a message board. the difference between you and me is if i offend someone on this site.......other than the political boards which i quit posting on.......i would sincerely apologize. and yes i care about rankings. if bama falls five spots i rag my bama friends unmercifully. we all see it differently. what you might not care about others do. right now the rankings count because if we get it together we do not have as far to climb to maybe get in or get back in the playoffs. but whatever.................

I look at a message board as a sounding platform for opinions. I for one didn't find the post offensive. Bottom line is, we are not a top 10 team right now, but that doesn't mean we can't become one. At the moment I have much concern over the O line, the QB and the play calling. Understood that to open the pass game up we need to establish the run. However, the QB must be accurate and the play calling must be in line with what the D is showing/giving you. The media touts Stidham as a 1st rd draft pick based off of one season. He is not even in the universe of being that. Unless things improve greatly for him, then I would be shocked to see him leave after this season. I do think the play calling has been very questionable and way too tentative thus far. Just my thoughts. 

10 minutes ago, Deemer 47 said:

I look at a message board as a sounding platform for opinions. I for one didn't find the post offensive. Bottom line is, we are not a top 10 team right now, but that doesn't mean we can't become one. At the moment I have much concern over the O line, the QB and the play calling. Understood that to open the pass game up we need to establish the run. However, the QB must be accurate and the play calling must be in line with what the D is showing/giving you. The media touts Stidham as a 1st rd draft pick based off of one season. He is not even in the universe of being that. Unless things improve greatly for him, then I would be shocked to see him leave after this season. I do think the play calling has been very questionable and way too tentative thus far. Just my thoughts. 

no problem. i appreciate you being nice about it.

Archived