Arkansas Score Prediction

Zeek

Congrats to @johnnyAU coming the closest last week with a prediction of 24 Auburn - 20 LSU

auburnarkansas.jpg

They let North Texas score 44 points on them. We'll score even more and feel better about ourselves with some, likely false, confidence moving forward. Boobee and company have a tremendous day rushing for a combined 300+ yards while Stidham gets 3+ touchdowns and improves his stat line a little bit. Kim gets benched and never starts again in the 2018-19 season. Defense has zero PI calls and two picks just to prove a point.

Auburn 52 - Arkansas 14

I'll be there hopefully resting my soar throat from last week.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, KnightTiger said:

51-7 Auburn

I honestly think 51 is realistic, but not sure if it will happen. Seen too many sec games that should have been no contests, but turned into them. Arky losing by 27 to north Texas which is a very respectable football team over the years, means we should have even less of a problem w them. However, it is 2 highschool coaching buddies going against one another for the first time and I am worrying it will be much different than Vegas sees it. I see a. 34-13 type game AU wins. Although new to the play book, I would love to see Sandberg get some pass attempts. Liked what I saw from his scrambles vs. bama st. Just do not think M.  Willis is good enough to succeed in the SEC. Would love to see Cord start getting game experience since it would be rough to start Nix as a true frosh. Any thoughts? Also think Harold Joiner looks like a player and hope he gets a bit more time. 

5 minutes ago, gohogs14 said:

This might be worse than the 56-3 game

Gotta give you props hogs14 take some kahoonas to know you may get beat bad and still come back this year. You have my respect. I doubt its as bad as you think and your a great hog fan.

49-10.  I can see Auburn coming out flat but piling on the pts in the 2nd half.  Running the ball will be the name of the game for this one.  I expect the freshmen to have big games in the 2nd half.

1 hour ago, Deemer 47 said:

I honestly think 51 is realistic, but not sure if it will happen. Seen too many sec games that should have been no contests, but turned into them.

@ LSU this past weekend lol

1 hour ago, gohogs14 said:

This might be worse than the 56-3 game

That's what we need as a fanbase

1 hour ago, Win4AU said:

I can see Auburn coming out flat

If we come out flat... again... I might just snap

58 minutes ago, SIR ISAAC said:

Tigers -38

Piggies - 17

If we only score 38 then it'll be confirmation that our offense is in deep deep deep trouble moving forward.

• WarTiger changed the title to Arkansas Score Prediction
6 minutes ago, Zeek said:

@ LSU this past weekend lol

That's what we need as a fanbase

If we come out flat... again... I might just snap

If we only score 38 then it'll be confirmation that our offense is in deep deep deep trouble moving forward.

I agree. To score less than N Texas will prove there is too much to be concerned with for the season to prove fruitful. Until I see another reason to believe differently, I stick by my prediction we lose to tamu, ga and bama. Possibly handily to the latter two. The hurry up Gus is known for, had basically dissipated over the years. The QB we have is not a true scrambler and I hate to say it, but also does not appear as accurate as all think he is. Too many 3 and 4 outs from this team. Not the D"s fault. The D is only reason we won 10 last year. 

12 minutes ago, Deemer 47 said:

I agree. To score less than N Texas will prove there is too much to be concerned with for the season to prove fruitful. Until I see another reason to believe differently, I stick by my prediction we lose to tamu, ga and bama. Possibly handily to the latter two. The hurry up Gus is known for, had basically dissipated over the years. The QB we have is not a true scrambler and I hate to say it, but also does not appear as accurate as all think he is. Too many 3 and 4 outs from this team. Not the D"s fault. The D is only reason we won 10 last year. 

Agreed, if Miss State copied LSU's strategy they would scare me but so long as they don't maintain a 7 man front and get ridiculous PI calls we should make them one dimensional.

I think the men in orange and blue will come thoroughly pi$$ed off and will unload some serious butt whoop on the porkers

Tigers 49- piggies 9

5 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Agreed, if Miss State copied LSU's strategy they would scare me but so long as they don't maintain a 7 man front and get ridiculous PI calls we should make them one dimensional.

I agree with you Zeek.  If we can contain Fitzgerald from busting loose with 9 yard bursts, we can beat MSU in a close game. I honestly think that MSU will take it to LSU again this season.  I hope LSU loses 4 or 5 games of which will ease a bit of the pain for that loss.

Gus will take it easy on his ol pal Chad Morris in the second half. If burt was still coaching the hogs we would probaly put up over 70 but I will say 45-13

2 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

I agree with you Zeek.  If we can contain Fitzgerald from busting loose with 9 yard bursts, we can beat MSU in a close game. I honestly think that MSU will take it to LSU again this season.  I hope LSU loses 4 or 5 games of which will ease a bit of the pain for that loss.

I do think we're suffering from not having our staple "pass rush monster" that we had with Dee Ford, Lemonier, Holland, and Lawson. We have four very good run stuffers and no real sack threat. Found myself numerous times waiting for the patented Auburn sack that kills the momentum of an otherwise game winning drive. It just never came.

I would say I would love this to be a game where they cut Stidham and the WR's lose and just go 4 or 5 wide all first half but LOL come on. I have been burned so many times before waiting for this. Gus is never going to change. He uses these games to pad his teams rushing numbers. Would not be suprised if Stidham only threw 15 or less times. Really really want to be wrong because the way this team is set up we need to be slinging it around.

7 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I would say I would love this to be a game where they cut Stidham and the WR's lose and just go 4 or 5 wide all first half but LOL come on. I have been burned so many times before waiting for this. Gus is never going to change. He uses these games to pad his teams rushing numbers. Would not be suprised if Stidham only threw 15 or less times. Really really want to be wrong because the way this team is set up we need to be slinging it around.

ChrisTodd.jpg

Remember Gus...remember!!!

7 minutes ago, Zeek said:

ChrisTodd.jpg

Remember Gus...remember!!!

Most overrated AU qb ever. His legend grows every year lol. He was terrible in sec play and padded his numbers against the rent a win games. His game vs kentucky was one of the worst performances by a AU QB I can ever remember.

Just now, johnnyAU said:

Auburn 34

Hogs 17

If that is the case we are going to get stomped in starkville then.

Archived