2020 WR commits to AU... Maybe?

GwillMac6

Just reading through the comments of people on that forum....  I am glad to be a member here and not there.  Those people really don't seem like they know what the heck is going on in the real world

His name is Jeremiah Johnson. He is a 6’7” 200 lbs 4* receiver for Clinch County...

Not a name I’ve seen attached to us before but this is interesting... no sites have us as even offering him yet

edit: he visited for A-day and 247

has that as his twitter so I guess it’s confirmed.

@ellitor you know anything about this kid?

8 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Welp, knowing this staff, we'll bulk him up and he'll be our new OT...kidding

Sorta

Zero targets in the red zone. Guarenteed.

6 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Zero targets in the red zone. Guarenteed.

Fade to our 6'7"?

Nah, lets go sugar huddle, wild cat and have Cox whirlybird then roll out to pass to our QB in the flats 2 yards short of the EZ.

Yeah, that's it! They'll never see it coming...

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

Fade to our 6'7"?

Nah, lets go sugar huddle, wild cat and have Cox whirlybird then roll out to pass to our QB in the flats 2 yards short of the EZ.

Gus would not know a fade if they shaved his hair like it at the barbershop........ lol

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

Fade to our 6'7"?

Damn if only Cox has eligibility for when he arrives. We need to pass the Whirley Bird down to Joiner.

Tried to think of a pass the JOINTer joke but I couldn’t come up with anything.

3 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Damn if only Cox has eligibility for when he arrives. We need to pass the Whirley Bird down to Joiner.

Tried to think of a pass the JOINTer joke but I couldn’t come up with anything.

Puff puff pass...

not that I would know anything about that 

4 hours ago, Zeek said:

His name is Jeremiah Johnson. He is a 6’7” 200 lbs 4* receiver for Clinch County...

Not a name I’ve seen attached to us before but this is interesting... no sites have us as even offering him yet

68C4F199-BCB9-46A5-A22A-2778CC10DA85.gif

3 hours ago, Zeek said:

Lol @GwillMac6 can we change the title to include his name. Now we wait for him to talk to the staff I guess???

If it made official THEN LETS GO!!!!!

6 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

If it made official THEN LETS GO!!!!!

Kobe Hudson + this kid... bruh we have to switch to an air raid Gus! Lol

16 hours ago, Zeek said:

SIAA but AU likes him but not ready to take him yet. He committed without talking to the staff first so he's not a true commit at this time.

Also nothing is confirmed commits wise til Gus tweets a BOOM & Patrick Suddes gives one of his cryptic tweets.

10 minutes ago, ellitor said:

SIAA but AU likes him but not ready to take him yet. He committed without talking to the staff first so he's not a true commit at this time.

Also nothing is confirmed commits wise til Gus tweets a BOOM & Patrick Suddes gives one of his cryptic tweets.

Well I hope they come around because this kid is, quite literally, a big target.

Your second line is hilarious E; unfortunately I'm  out of likes at the moment!

22 hours ago, ellitor said:

Why would they not be ready to take someone of this nature? 6’7 WR..can’t teach that. Highlight tape looks solid. 

Archived