2020 WR commits to AU... Maybe?

GwillMac6

1 hour ago, DAG said:

Why would they not be ready to take someone of this nature? 6’7 WR..can’t teach that. Highlight tape looks solid. 

There's two types of people in this world.

1. If a hot girl walked up and propositioned to them, then they'd slow play it and get all flustered while trying to make that's what they really want. These people have to hope that the girl doesn't then walk away and lead them in a chase.

2. If a hot girl walked up and propositioned to them, then they'd jump on it without delay and appreciate the opportunity. These people then have to wonder if they could have ever gotten a hotter girl and they're left to figure out how legitimate the commitment is between them after such a rushed proposition.

I believe we're in that first category lol

28 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

My man crush?

He does have fantastic hair ?

by the way he has already "decommitted" from AU lol. I would post the tweet but it has since been deleted. 

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

by the way he has already "decommitted" from AU lol. I would post the tweet but it has since been deleted. 

If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear, would...ah nevermind.

I hope we make things right with this young man and bring him aboard.

On 9/21/2018 at 7:07 AM, DAG said:

Why would they not be ready to take someone of this nature? 6’7 WR..can’t teach that. Highlight tape looks solid. 

Being patient at the position for next year's class & may have others higher on the board.

4 hours ago, fredst said:

And, we all know elite receivers have to be licking their chops to play in this dynamic passing game

Regardless, whatever we are selling they are biting.

17 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Regardless, whatever we are selling they are biting.

we.gif

I'll pass on him after seeing his twitter timeline over the last week or so. It might be judgemental and I won't get into it too much but I'm not a fan of this particular recruit. Seems like his "commitment" and "decommitment" might show how impulsive and loosely he's taking his own recruitment process. His coach needs to have a come to jesus meeting with him about social media and how to handle his recruitment appropriately.

Let's just say I don't think this kid is going to be a Road Scholar in his time at whatever college he ends up at.

I worked for a Rhodes Scholar once.   Smart guy, but I have met smarter.    He lacked people skills.    

Overall I really liked him.

1 hour ago, MCPeePants said:

Lol.  Rhodes Scholar.

Oh the irony.

2 hours ago, MCPeePants said:

Lol.  Rhodes Scholar.

Oh the irony.

You know I put Rhodes, changed it to Road, googled Road Scholar, saw the attached photo and using confirmation bias assumed it was right. I’ll take the “L” for this one though.F2FC42E9-9B51-44A5-98B4-79A438C3EC0D.png

Archived