Nate Craig-Myers

War to the Eagle

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, keesler said:

With the new 4 game red-shirt rule, players have more options and I think we'll start seeing a lot more transfers.  Good for the player, IMO.

The rule is to benefit players and that is fine. Hope he does well. It's not like he hasn't been on the field. He has had plenty of opportunity.

3 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

He is probably leaving but This thread will be deleted. This is pay stuff. 

We did pay for it.  We watched that crap last Saturday.  That's pay enough.

15 minutes ago, AidiAU said:

I’m never choosing a man crush again.

7 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

We did pay for it.  We watched that crap last Saturday.  That's pay enough.

I want to laugh at these, buuuuuut

32 minutes ago, Tiger said:

I hope he gets 250 yards receiving this weekend and changes his mind

obviously use key/backup players much as possible the first 4 games. Gotta have a game plan that works though.

6 minutes ago, AidiAU said:

Laugh away. I picked Kyle Davis last year. ?

I remember you saying that the other day. That's... that's just... like, no offense, but don't even say any other WRs' names, please. You've probably already arrived at this conclusion on your own. We appreciate your sacrifice. 

Everything I'm reading is that NCM and his brother are gone. I get that people are upset from a star power standpoint, but he's been surpassed by the incoming class at that position. If he could get open, he'd have been used more. He can't create the separation to provide an outlet for Stidham to get the ball to him, and as the possession guy he's got to contend with both Ryan Davis and a Will Hastings coming back now too. Nature of the beast with the new redshirt rule. This rule is going to turn into a college version of the day NFL teams have to drop their 53 man rosters, mark my words.

6 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

I remember you saying that the other day. That's... that's just... like, no offense, but don't even say any other WRs' names, please. You've probably already arrived at this conclusion on your own. We appreciate your sacrifice. 

Tua is my new crush! 

I mean, I think NCM is a very valuable WR because of his blocking - he's the best blocking WR we have and that's great but you really have to scheme to get him the ball. He doesn't get open very much and, honestly, that's on him if he's not getting touches. You gotta get open to make a difference and NCM struggles to do this. It can't just be a coaching issue when Ryan Davis, Darius Slayton, Seth Williams, etc. can all get open on their own too. Maybe he feels he was put in the wrong WR spot and doesn't get enough opportunities as a result?

It stinks. I love the guy's ability and size and all and he's a really solid player. But I don't see this as the fault of the staff. Makes me think Kaleb Kim might transfer if Brahms takes over the center spot.

This kinda sux. NCM had a lot of talent. Maybe he needed to work harder, I dunno, I don't watch routes that much, but he could go up and get a ball, and he could do something with it afterwards.

Archived