Nate Craig-Myers

War to the Eagle

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, AUJedi said:

Why???   They get their tuition paid on a per year basis don’t they? If so, he earned it by being on the team and putting in the work that was asked of him 

How do you figure? The season isnt over. Hes a quitter.

18 minutes ago, AUcivE09 said:

So off topic - I have been trying to figure out for some time now what a "bois" is........ bo-is-number-1.......gotcha. 

On another note this is not good for AU. Never good to lose guys like this. I like Seth as much as the next guy but you hate to HAVE to rely on freshmen.

Its a reference to Barkley, Bo, and frank thomas. Barkley says that he is the #1 athlete from AU, and Bo is #2. 

6 minutes ago, boisnumber1 said:

You post that, and you call my post asinine? Youre weak-minded apparently. Cant handle someone having an opinion different than yours without showing your true colors. Pretty typical though. Yes, I posted it, and it's my opinion. Sorry, it hurt your feelings.

Nah, you can have a different opinion.  That's fine.  But seriously, it's the least thought out opinion I've seen on here in a while and that's saying something.

Let's make this a work example.  If you leave your employer tomorrow, do you expect to have to cut them a check back for the last two months of work you've done?  Didn't think so.

2 minutes ago, AUwent said:

Yet more proof GUS CANNOT DEVELOP TALENT.

Disagree. The freshmen haven’t had an issue learning the offense and producing. I just think what he wanted more of he wasn’t as good at creating for himself. He wanted more targets, but he struggled to create space to get them. He led the team last year in snaps played but was fifth in receptions. Seth Williams already has more production in his first three career games than NCM had his whole freshman year. 

I do like NCM and hate that he’s transferring as he’s important part of the offense, but he’s leaving because he wants more targets and more usage in the passing game. And he’s going to have to go somewhere else to get those because it wasn’t going to happen for him here. 

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

Good for him. Now he needs to pick wisely. To be honest I don't know how we beat wr's and tight ends to come play for us

It's a real head scratcher, but I'm not one to question it!

2 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Good for him. Now he needs to pick wisely. To be honest I don't know how we beat wr's and tight ends to come play for us

Or primary pass-first QBs tbh. But we are doing it! 

7 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Nah, you can have a different opinion.  That's fine.  But seriously, it's the least thought out opinion I've seen on here in a while and that's saying something.

Let's make this a work example.  If you leave your employer tomorrow, do you expect to have to cut them a check back for the last two months of work you've done?  Didn't think so.

That is an utterly tidiculous comparison. Maybe think out your own posts. Wow. Youre pretty funny.

Sad to see it. Could have been a 1,000 yard receiver. Hope he goes to a pass happy team. Hell, go to UCF and show out against lesser competition.

7 minutes ago, jAUSon said:

NO

The season is 12 games long. He QUIT after 3. Spin it however you want. Hes a QUITTER. He Quit. Borderline looney to argue otherwise. Look up quit in the dictionary if you are confused. I have no bad feelings toward NCM. Really couldnt care less. But can anyone just call something what it is. Im not saying hes bad or whatever. I dont know him. Im judging him how I would judge myself. If I did what he did, I would be a quitter too. Doesnt mean I wont move on. Lot of snowflakes in here obviously.

This unused argument is crazy.  Does Cox deserve more carries because he’s a decent blocker?  No!!!

Find me some video of NCM running routes and wide open that a QB just doesn’t throw it to him?  Hell he doesn’t have to be wide open just remotely open.  Our offense isn’t going to throw a bunch of 50/50balls in the middle of the field and that’s the correct way to approach it if you can find offense elsewhere. 

I love NCM and hope the best for him in whatever he does but his talent wasn’t wasted nor was he underutilized.  No coach not even as one as a lot on here think Gus is as stupid as would ever not use talent.  The wasted talent argument is complete garbage.  

Like Roc Thomas, I bet he will make an NFL squad giving the opportunity. And I pray he does. Dude is super humble, worked and became one of our best blockers (WR doing this). I really hope he gets to play in the SEC and show out.

I can remember in 2014 that Gus was wasting JJ6 talent by not letting him play more because he was such a better passer then our starter.  

I got it the coaches are dumb and we are smart.  

17 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Maybe he can rejoin KD under Kiffen and we can all watch how our 2016 stud receiver class should've been used.

Just now, bigbird said:

Maybe he can rejoin KD under Kiffen and we can all watch how our 2016 stud receiver class should've been used.

Kiffen is on the hotline right now haha

2 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Yes maybe so with all the NFL DBs in conference USA.  I’m sure that’ll make a great statement for his NFL dreams...

:poke:

KD was so under used at AU...  lol

23 minutes ago, boisnumber1 said:

That is an utterly tidiculous comparison. Maybe think out your own posts. Wow. Youre pretty funny.

Except it's not.  College football is a business.  For the most part, these guys are not coming to Auburn to play for the glory of the good ole orange and blue.  And they put in way more than 40 hours of work per week when football and school are put together.

But if you don't want to make a business example, let's take it from another perspective.  Let's say you have a kid that's on academic scholarship at AU.  Your son/daughter decides after a couple of months that AU isn't for him/her.  Would you expect to have to pay that tuition money back to the university, even though your child did everything expected of them during their time at the school?

3 minutes ago, boisnumber1 said:

The season is 12 games long. He QUIT after 3. Spin it however you want. Hes a QUITTER. He Quit. Borderline looney to argue otherwise. Look up quit in the dictionary if you are confused.

1 minute ago, corchjay said:

This unused argument is crazy.  Does Cox deserve more carries because he’s a decent blocker?  No!!!

Find me some video of NCM running routes and wide open that a QB just doesn’t throw it to him?  Hell he doesn’t have to be wide open just remotely open.  Our offense isn’t going to throw a bunch of 50/50balls in the middle of the field and that’s the correct way to approach it if you can find offense elsewhere. 

I love NCM and hope the best for him in whatever he does but his talent wasn’t wasted nor was he underutilized.  No coach not even as one as a lot on here think Gus is as stupid as would ever not use talent.  The wasted talent argument is complete garbage.  

If it's a cry-baby move, he's a quitter. I have my doubts though. Where ever the fault lies, If he stays, Auburn likely will be the last place he ever takes a snap. It's a carreer move, whether it's worth it or not. We seem to be in one of two camps (1) he's not good enough for more yards, and a quitter (2) he's awesome but under-utilized. I bet the truth lies in-between. He wants to play on Sundays, and he won't turn in any stats at Auburn either way. That's not spin. Good luck NCM, War Eagle.

Archived