Nate Craig-Myers

War to the Eagle

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Texan4Auburn said:

Sweet. Then let's stick to that line and do away with all college athletic programs period.

Exactly. Academic as well. Just go to school and lose the group of men making money exploiting children while governing and deciding what is right and wrong for them to do

1 hour ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

You're such a one trick pony.

Oh, and pissed.  You are so pissed....

Shut up. You're bad enough when you think you know what you're talking about. You're worse when you just want attention

I hate that NCM left. I don’t blame him for doing whatever he believes is best for him. I can’t criticize his skills or ability to get “separation “. I have noticed the true freshman that is sharing the same position and getting more targets when we need to exploit the middle of the field. I tend to think that is an indication he has a better knack for this than NCM. You can predict who the posters are who will blame the coaches for everything. I’ll wait to see if SW continues to excel at the same position then decide if the coaches didn’t use him right. Nothing but respect for the players leaving. They so far exited with class. 

On 9/20/2018 at 5:16 PM, boisnumber1 said:

Are these guys that are leaving for their own reasons paying back their tuition? They should be.

Is it painful being that dumb? I'm genuinely curious.

8 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

I suppose the next headline of that sort will be:  "Texas Tech starting QB transferring due to lack of playing time".

On 9/21/2018 at 4:47 PM, keesler said:

You do know that some of the players that have chosen to leave have an Auburn degree, right?  Some have been starters, and gotten plenty of playing time and have contributed to helping Auburn win in their time here.

I agree the program will go on with or without their services.  I still thank them and hope they find a suitable landing spot to show their skills and further their career in football.

Yes.  I think of the current group of 6, Tyler Carr and Jalen Harris will both leave with degrees.  I believe that Jalen will leave with his masters also. Especially painful to see Harris leave as he's from a private HS in Montgomery where 45% of the kids go to bammer. He was a role model.  Carr I kinda get as he left at the start of practice and they gave his scholly to somebody else. Everybody else have left during the season, which doesn't sit right with me.

3 hours ago, Strychnine said:

I suppose the next headline of that sort will be:  "Texas Tech starting QB transferring due to lack of playing time".

How 'bout "Auburn QB transfers due to lack of imaginative routes past 5 yards that don't require 10 seconds of play-action"?  

1 minute ago, AUsince72 said:

How 'bout "Auburn QB transfers due to lack of imaginative routes past 5 yards that don't require 10 seconds of play-action"?  

He would if he wasn’t so close to being drafted already.

I just had an epiphany!

The game plan was to throw 20 passes to NCM and when he quit it threw the offensive staff into a tailspin.

Every time they showed CCL throw up his arms and Stidham slam the ball in anger it was because THAT would have been the NCM Touchdown play...

I know, I'm loopy on chemo tonight...

This thread is simply toxic at this point. Only thing that’s interesting at this point is where he lands.

I would nut if he went to UCF

57 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

I know, I'm loopy on chemo tonight...

How you doing, brother? Still praying for you.

5 minutes ago, WVR said:

How you doing, brother? Still praying for you.

Thanks for asking my friend! 

Feeling rough as you might imagine being my 3rd round.  The side effects are making themselves known more each treatment.  But I also know there is tremendous progress so it's gonna be SO worth it in the end.  I'll spare you the gory details of "how I know" but that's actually a good thing about the type I have.  Just know The Lord & Savior is filling me with confidence!

I'm so blessed!!

On ‎9‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 7:57 PM, AUght2win said:

One of the things that absolutely terrifies me about the future with Gus is his talent evaluation and utilization.

Here's an example. Before he got hurt, Kamryn Pettway's 2016 season was one of the best game-per-game in Auburn history. I think he averaged like 150 yards a game as a starter? And he averaged 6 yards a carry on over 200 totes. That's unreal.

But what's more unreal is that he never would have gotten the chance to carry the ball if Auburn hadn't unexpectedly lost Peyton Barber, Jovon Robinson, and Roc Thomas, in addition to losing Kerryon to injury. Without four RBs going down, Kam would've gone through his career as a backup to Chandler Cox. How do you just flat out miss the obvious talent that Pettway has, despite seeing him every day in practice and having tons of film from HS of him making similar plays?

I think all of us see the pure-receiver that NCM is and I just don't believe that Sal Canella or Will Hastings should have been taking snaps or targets away from him.

Sidenote: It always drove me crazy that Malzahn never utilized a formation with Kerryon and Pettway on the field at the same time in 2016. Pett knew all the blocking schemes already, as that was his primary position for a year, so let him play H-Back when he wasn't RB1! It would've allowed for some creative plays, like when Ronnie and Cadillac lined up in the backfield together in 04. It concerns me how we have all this talent, but not enough brains to get them on the field or get them the ball.

True......but when Ronnie and Cadillac were on the field didnt have enough brains to get Brandon Jacobs on the field........well maybe Nashville was the exception.

15 minutes ago, kevon67 said:

True......but when Ronnie and Cadillac were on the field didnt have enough brains to get Brandon Jacobs on the field........well maybe Nashville was the exception.

If I am ever the sole owner of a time machine I will spread those three out... imagine having Ronnie, then on Ronnie’s senior year freshmen Caddie comes in, then freshman Jacobs during Caddie’s senior year... lol

4 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

He would if he wasn’t so close to being drafted already.

SF seems to need a QB all of a sudden....it's either Colin K or JS.....best two guys available now....

3 minutes ago, Tigger1985 said:

Well, sometimes there is a hole there.....which Boobee seemed to find a few times.....

Just now, AU64 said:

SF seems to need a QB all of a sudden....it's either Colin K or JS.....best two guys available now....

Don’t forget a sober Manziel.

3 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Don’t forget a sober Manziel.

Son of a gun...I did indeed.     But read that SF fans are eager to get CK back on the field....must have pretty short memories about how things went the last time he was there but it was probably the coaching......failed to properly develop him.....stuff like that.  after all, it was Chip Kelly...

14 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Son of a gun...I did indeed.     But read that SF fans are eager to get CK back on the field....must have pretty short memories about how things went the last time he was there but it was probably the coaching......failed to properly develop him.....stuff like that.  after all, it was Chip Kelly...

He’s a bum and I hope they bring him back just so we can quit hearing the whining and watch him fail epically.

Archived