StatTiger's Auburn vs. Arkansas Score Prediction

RunInRed

3 hours ago, RunInRed said:

Some of us aren't on Twitter. What exactly is his score prediction?

3 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Stat's seems about right imo don't think its a huge blow out like most do................................

Seems that real blowouts occur when the inferior team starts doing dumb stuff and making big mistakes that turn into points for the opposition.  

SO....I figure 28 points is about right and anything much beyond that will depend on whether the piggies unravel under the pressure of a road game ….and AU's defense. 

2 hours ago, johnnyAU said:

Mine was 34-17 Auburn

I posted 31-17 several days back.......hope we wrong and not that close.......after last week Hogs aren't going to lay down.....

Colorado state put up 34 points against a completely healthy Razorback defense. There is no reason we can’t score more than Colorado state at home with the razorbacks having injuries.

We score no less than 40, and probably over 50. Our run game will look stellar and we will have big plays. Arkansas is absolute garbage. That doesn't mean all of our problems are solved, just that we are much, much better than Arky 

I dont really care about the score i just want our team to show some heart. If the team comes and plays with some passion, auburn will be terrifying. If they come out looking like nothing has changed with the loss, then i dont know how good the outlook on the rest of the season can be

14 hours ago, DAG said:

Colorado state put up 34 points against a completely healthy Razorback defense. There is no reason we can’t score more than Colorado state at home with the razorbacks having injuries.

Not that it probably matters, but we haven’t really been totally healthy on D all year. Got some players back while others went out.

21 hours ago, autigeremt said:

Auburn 55

Arky      16

That score would hel;p show a little promise and maybe help us put LSU behind us one more time..like we have to do almost annually!?

Archived